(Summer) Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"For the love of...! Will you mongrels get away from me?!" Gil yells, snapping out. The girls suddenly got afraid and took a few steps back from where they were standing.

"Hey, Douji-kun! The student council president is looking for you," Gil's classmate said by the North door of the room.

Gil hurriedly stood up with a scary expression on his face. The girls made way as Gil exited the classroom. As he walked outside, the upperclassman that he admired and loved was right in front of him, a smile etched on her perfectly toned face, like porcelain.

"You must be Douji Gil, the Fuyuki General Hospital CEO's, Douji Ibaraki, son, right?" Asura asks.

"Yeah, I am. What of it?" As much as Gil wanted to tone his attitude down towards Asura, he didn't because of his ego and the teaching his mother taught him.

"I came here personally to invite you to the student council with me," Asura said as she gives out a white envelope.

Gil looks at the envelope for a few seconds, reluctantly accepting it. "What for?"

"I'm not forcing you to join but we need the connections we can possibly have for this school," Asura raises her hand for Gil to shake. "We want you to help us with that, Douji-san."

Gil had a slight blush on his cheeks, ever so red. He looked at Asura's hand, thinking that he's about to touch his first love's hand. Without hesitation, he grabbed it and shook it. "All right, I'm in."

"Then, welcome to the student council!" She flashes her widest smile.

An image of Asura, Gil, and Itsuka flashed inside Gil's mind, reminding him of how he first entered to the student council and how he spent his days with Asura, his love for her growing each day.

June 04, 2016 - Afternoon

'So much has changed since that day,' Gil thought, clenching his fists.

Three girls were walking by Fuyuki Central Park until one girl with black hair stopped on her tracks, making the other stop.

"Hey, Mabu, isn't that Gil-san over there?" She asks.

Mabu looks at the guy who was underneath the big tree, her eyes widening as she was familiar with him. She claps her hands once, saying, "Yes! It is my Gil darling! Oh~! How lucky to see him here!"

"You should go and ask him out, Mabu. Maybe this time, he won't resist you," the other girl, who has light purple hair, said.

Mabu was sporting a spaghetti-strapped top, short shorts, and boots, letting all of the air flow through her skin. She was carrying a few shopping bags and one hand carried her sunglasses. She licked her lips, "I'm going in for the kill."

Hinako already made it as far as to Verde, the biggest shopping center in the Shinto area of Fuyuki city. Up and down she goes to the escalators, still searching for her senior relentlessly. The only thing that was in her mind was that she has to find Gil, take him back to Ahnenerbe, and let him and his little brother make up. To her, she doesn't want to see siblings fight even though she's an only child herself.

'Gil-senpai, where are you? Please, make up with Dio-kun!'