Chapter 14

TAYLOR

I didn't hold back the tears in my eyes. I let them flow freely, not bothering to wipe them. I lay down on the bed provided for me, regretting what I have done.

I wish Hannah was here. I wish that she's here to comfort me, I wish that she's here to tell me that everything's gonna be alright and that we will be rescued and will survive.

I wish that I didn't leave Champ, so that I'd still be safe with him, in his arms,not havingto worry about anything else but Hannah.

I regretted a lot of things in my life, but they've already been done. I hate myself for making the worst decisions in life.

I sobbed quietly, careful not to wake Hannah or break the silence. Hannah was fast asleep in her cell, which she's already gotten used to. I've lost track of time and seriously forgot how long we were in there. Who knows how long it's been?

Maybe a week.

Or maybe two weeks.

It couldn't have been a month because Zach and the others would've found us by then.

I heard footsteps walking towards my cell. My eyes widened and I felt my heart beating so fast as I rushed to hide under the covers of my thick blanket.

"What do we do with her?"The voice spoke. My palms sweated like crazy. My forehead was beaded with sweat as well, even if it was so cold.

"Hmm...get rid of her. It's been a week and Stine hasn't come for then yet. Such pity though...once she's killed, I want a message sent to Stine and his dweebs."A second voice spoke. It sounded like Slappy...

I felt like screaming and crying after I heard what they voice said. I don't wamna die yet! It's not yet my time!

"What message?"The first voice asked.

"That the girl is dead and Hannah will be next."