Chapter 5

ZACH

Right now, I am 100% positive that the world hates me. Big time.

First my dad dies. Then my mom. And aunt Lorraine decided she wanted the same too and has gotten herself in the hospital, about two inches away from death!

Then Hannah, the love of ny life, the one carrying ny kid, went missing.

Plus, I have an army of fictional monsters lead by a talking dummy that can attack me any second or minute or hour or day from now. The only thing keeping them from attacking and destroying the whole world is that they are currently trapped inside a book.

That I partially wrote, not to brag.

And lastly, I know that that army is already being freed by the Imvisible Boy, who I forgot to write in the book, not letting him get sucked in it and be free.

"I'm out of my mind."I said to myself as I sat in the waiting area at the airport. "I'm not crazy, just nuts. Which also means crazy...so I'm crazy."I muttered.

"Why is the world so cruel?"I silently asked myself. "The world hates me..."I added.

"Mr. Cooper?"The head of police approached me. I turned to him. "Thank you for the break time. The men are so exhausted from working non-stop in the plane."He spoke.

I smiled. "It's no problem, really. We wouldn't find Hannah if the ones trying to find her are famished and sleepy."I said.

"I agree, sir. I will see you tomorrow morning, then."He left and joined his men to the hotel.

I decided I'd go sleep later. I needed time to think...and probably pray that we find Hannah.

I walked to the chapel in the airport. Thank God it was empty. Ie really needed time to talk to God—alone.

I knelt on one of the pews in the front row. I started to pray.