Chapter 11

ZACH

I haven't stopped murmuring prayers to God so that Hannah and our future kid may remain safe and unharmed. My hands where stashed deep into my pockets as I walked down the hallway of the hotel to the room that I share with Champ and Taylor.

I bet they're still sleeping, so I walked quietly to the door and unlocked the door woth a spare keycard that Champ lent me in case of an emergency. I locked the door behind me.

"WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

What?! Who else is in here!

That couldn't be Champ! He doesn't cry anymore! Unless...he's really crying. "Champ?"I called. More sobs cpuld be heard from here. "Buddy? You there?"

I walked to Champ and Taylor's bedroom. Champ sat on the bed, tightly hugging a pillow, still in his pajamas. He buried his mouth in the pillow, releasing muffled screams and more sobs.

I sat beside him and gave him a pat on his shoulder. His tesr-stained cheeks really made me wanna cry too. "What's wrong, bud?"I asked.

His shaking hands reached for a letter sitting beside me. He handed me the letter. I read it carefully.

It was really straight forward. Really. The first sentence was about Taylor leaving Champ. Now I know why Champ's crying.

Taylor dumped him.

"Dude...I'm really sorry about Taylor."I gently spoke. Champ looked at me. "She was the hottest girl I've ever dated."

Not to be mean, Champ, but she's the only girl you've dated. You really can't do any comparisons and stuff...because you've only dated one girl.

Champ cried some more. I really pitied him. "Champ...you've gotta move on from her. Taylor's such a big bi—"Champ turned his eyes at me and glared. I sighed. "She doesn't love you anymore, Champ! Move on!"I advised. He just stared at me.

"T-Taylor...d-didn't love m-m-me?"

"I don't know, dude. But please...for your own sake...move on."Champ nodded. "Okay."

***

Champ is officially single, guys! Ryan Lee is all yours 😂😂😂!

Expect an update within the day :3