Chapter 2

ZACH

I stared outside the window of the plane I was in, on my way to Rio, Brazil to save Hannah.

"Champ, what do you think should I do? I lost Hannah, again."I said. "Make it up to her."Champ said. I blankly frowned at him, raising an eyebrow at his stupid answer.

"It wasn't your fault. T. I. B.'s just jealous because he doesn't have any girlfriends."Champ answered.

"Who the hell is T. I. B.?"I asked, unimpressed with his answer. "The Invisible Boy, you psycho-dummy!"I quickly placed my hand over my best friend's mouth to shush him. He looked around.

"Do not say the "D" word here. You'll get us into trouble."I said, pointing at R. L. and Taylor, who were sleeping on their respective seats.

"We are on a private plane from the Australian FBI! There ain't no person who can hack into us and make us crash."Champ smirked, chuckling a little as he put on a relaxed/chilling face.

"You never know, Champ. You never know."I said, looking back at the clouds.

"I wanna go out there and touch the clouds. Katy Perry was lucky she was able to lie down on clouds--pink clouds!!!"I exclaimed, my immaturity taking over me.

"I love pink."Champ stated. I glared as I turned to look at him.

"Pink? Are you like gay?"I asked. "Loving pink doesn't mean you're gay!"Champ complained.

"Nah. I'm messing with you."I laughed. "You know me. I love messing around...especially around you."I joked. "I'm messing with you again."

"Ugh!"Champ grunted, rolling his eyes and pretending to go to sleep. "Chump?"I called, poking him. He continued acting asleep.

"Okay. I get it. Silent treatment, huh?"I asked, folding my arms and staring out the window again, before standing up.

"Well guess what. The next time you text me, I ain't gonna text back."I said, heading to the bathroom.

"NOOOOOO!!!"I heard Champ yell at me.