Chapter 12

CHAMP

The last thing I wanted to do was get out of the hotel. After Taylor dumped me for a better guy, leaving the hotel was not in my to-do list.

"So, hotdogs or corndogs?"Zach asked, his head lifted up so that he could get a better view of the menu. I shrugged, making Zach look back down at me and sigh.

"Two corndogs please."He ordered, looking back at the girl behind the counter. The girl gave a small smile before turning to get us two hotdogs.

"I told you, bro. I don't want to get out of the hotel."I said. He patiently waited for our snacks, tapping his fingers lightly on the counter. "Well you have to anyways. We're just here to find Hannah, not go on a vacation."He spoke.

I looked around and scoffed. "Then why are we in a freaking mall?!"I hissed. The girl returned with our snacks and smiled. "Have a nice day."

Zach flashed a small smile and took our snacks. "You too."He walked away and I followed him. He went over to a table near the drink stand and placed our snacks there. "Champ, watch these for a while. I'mma get drinks."He rushed to the drink stand, leaving me all alone.

Seriously?!

I sat down and put on a scowl. I really can't move on from Taylor. She was really the hottest girl I've ever been with.

"Hi...um...is this seat taken?"

I looked up, snapping back into reality. Woah. I totally moved on from Taylor ages ago.

A girl is standing in front of me. A girl. A hot girl.

I scanned the table. There were 6 chairs, so I shook my head in reply. "It's empty. You can take them."I tried my best to flash the best smile ever. She smiled in return. "Thanks."She sat at the farthest chair.

Man...I think I'm already in love.