Chapter 16

~Day 2~
"Ooof!" I gasped as I ran into a hard chest and my knees buckled. I fell to the floor and looked up to see Payne standing there, cocking an eyebrow at me. "Shit." I grumbled.

I avoided him all day yesterday after what Riley and Amelia had enlightened me about, and thought that by leaving early for lunch once again I could keep my streak going. It didn't work.

"In a hurry?" He asked as he held out his hand to me. I grasped it quickly, pulling myself up and immediately snatching my hand back.

"Uh, just want to beat the rush." I replied quickly as I began to walk around him, but he stopped me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I halted immediately, my breath hitching.

"Ey up, hold on a minute." He said as he turned me around. "I forgot to show you a room yesterday, I think it's one you'll really enjoy." He said making me suck in a deeper breath. Room? Enjoy? In it all by ourselves?

"Well?" He asked as he brought his hand around to the top of my back, and nudged me in the direction opposite to the cafeteria.

"Don't make this longer than five minutes." I grumbled, squirming my back to remove his hand.

He led me down the hallway, past the boy's bunk hall and around the corner, to a door with a lock on it. He pulled a shiny key out from his shirt pocket, and stuck it in, pushing it open slightly.

"Close your eyes." He said as I looked into the pitch black room before shutting them. He then stepped behind me, placing both of his hands on my shoulders, make me tense up.

"Calm down." He chuckled as he began pushing me forward to walk into the room, as he shut the door.

We walked in about six feet before the toe of his shoe got caught on my heel, causing both of us to fall forward. My chest landed on a table as I felt his front push up against me from behind, sending off the warning signal in my brain.

"No! No no no!" I screamed as I thrashed under his hands, removing myself from his grasp and standing up.

"What?! What hap-"

"No Payne! I'm not here for your dirty needs!" I screamed as I swore I heard him choke on his spit.

"What?!" He yelled back just as angrily.

"I know what goes on around here Payne! I'm not going to be your sex toy!" I screamed into the blackness not even being able to see his reaction, since we had yet to turn on any lights.

"My what?! What the hell are you going on about?! How could you even-"

"That's why you wanted to show me this dark locked room! So you could bring me here when you need a good fu-"

"I came here to show you this!" He yelled as he flicked on the lights, revealing an even larger fast jet simulator than at RAF Halton.

My eyes went wide at the machine as I stared in silence for what seemed like ages, before looking back at Payne who was still fuming. I diverted my gaze back to the simulator as we made eye contact, making him growl.

"Why the fuck would you think I'd bring you here for that?!" He asked angrily as I looked down at my feet, ashamed I had listened to those stupid girls. "Woods!"

"I-I," I began as he strode over to me at lightning speed, grabbing my chin in his hand and forcing me to look up at him. Our faces were a mere six inches apart, and I could feel the heat just pouring off his skin.

"Who told you I was bringing you here for that?! Who said it?!" He fumed as my eyes widened in fear. I had never seen him so aggressive and was scared as to why that set him off so much.