Hannah and Emmet's list of things they are not allowed to do!

Start from the beginning

36. Or phone calls.

37. Emmet, don't sing along when you're listening to your iPod.

38. Why did you download 'Read Between the Lines' by KSM?

39. Or 'Distracted' also by KSM

40. Or any KSM song for that matter? They're for girls.

41. Don't call Carlisle when he's at work only to hang up when he answers.

42. Don't give Bella a cup of juice and say "It's bloody nutritious!" in an English accent.

43. Don't jump in front of Mike saying in a Transylvania accent "I vant to suck your blood!" otherwise he'll need a therapist soon.

44. Seriously: LEAVE MIKE ALONE!

45. Also don't tell Mike that Bella divorced with Edward to see what happens.

46. Don't (Emmet) smack (Emmet) a (Emmet) fly (Emmet) with (Emmet) a (Emmet) meat (Emmet) tenderizer!

47. Don't (This is for you Emmet!) bring a live grizzly bear home and say you want to turn it into a dracizzly bear and name it 'Vampy bear'

48. Both of you... Don't try the vampire fruit thing!

49. Just because you found it on a list of 51 things Emmet Cullen cannot do, doesn't mean to do it.

50. Don't put live monkeys in Edward's piano, to see what happens.

51. Don't by bridal magazines for Nessie and Jacob.

52. They won't get married so soon, why so eager?

53. DO NOT DESTROY THIS LIST!

"You think that'll stop them?" Esme asked Alice, she shook her head. "Great" Rosalie said "I'm not surprised if they collapse the house!" just then there was a loud crash.

Hannah came running through, Emmet hot on her heels. "Ha, ha can't catch me!" she taunted and did a sharp turn to change direction. Esme sighed and started forward, just then Edward tackled her, a large chestnut horse ran through the dining alcove chasing Hannah and Emmet. "Oh. My." Jocelyn started "God." Rosalie finished for her.

Hannah's P.O.V

Emmet almost caught me, but I dodged by dropping into a roll and crawling up onto the ceiling of Esme's room, careful not to break anything, everything that had to do with breaking was all Emmet. Emmet came running in with Bob, the horse, following. Just then in dropped on him and sped out of the room to Jazz and Alice's. Deeply regretted it. In a small sentence, Jasper was changing. I ran past the confused Emmet yelling "Not cool!" and I jumped downstairs to listen. I heard Emmet yell and a thump, and I laughed. Someone grabbed me from behind, I whipped my head up to see Edward and I smiled as he half dragged half walked me into the dining alcove. I'd lost my scarf due to the incident in Jasper's room, my hair which had been tied back in a black checkered ribbon was gone and my hair was wind swept. So that left me wearing my dark skinny jeans, with my brown sweater boots and my 'Paramore' T-shirt. "How many times to I have to tell you guys~" Esme started but was cut off...

Emmet's P.O.V

I ran out of Jasper's room accompanied by a punch of pillows. I looked up at the ceiling to find Edward clinging to the ceiling, he dropped onto my shoulders. I grabbed his shoulders and flung him into to the window. He flew through it with a loud crash! "EMMET!" Esme's voice shrieked. Jasper came out of the room "Smooth" he said and went to sit on the computer chair. In a few seconds the whole family was up, "Heh, heh nice" Hannah said punching my shoulder, everyone looked at her "I wouldn't hurt him!" she exclaimed and stalked off. "Edward!" Bella screamed and jumped through the window. "Ok from now on, everything you want to do, do it out of Forks!" Esme said "K!" Hannah called and was there, she had changed to a brown, slouchy, director's hat and a black wool coat. "NO sword fighting!" Esme said "Aww, but Esme we're going to..."

Edward's P.O.V

She pulled out a dictionary, "Idea's here?" she hissed at Emmet "Um... We're going to Jacksonville!" he said and we all looked at him "What?" we all asked "We're going to... London!" Hannah exclaimed and dragged Emmet out of there. "I get the pine tree!" she called "Why do you get the pine tree?"

"'Cause I'm smaller than you!"

"But you're still a new born!"

"Dude how could you say Jacksonville?"

"I don't know it just came to me"

"Ugh, Whatever"

"Wait up!" Rose and Jocelyn called and we all looked at them, "Well someone has to keep an eye on them" they both said in unison and we all nodded "Bella we're taking your Ferrari!" Emmet called and they was gone.