Missing

"So I take it from what I walked into today that you and Stiles are back together." Lydia spoke as she walked into the room.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"I'm so happy for you Grace things are looking up." She said as she sat next to me.

"I'm happy too for the first time in a long time I feel safe and happy."

"That's how you should feel you have all of these people backing you up none of us would ever let you get hurt... not now."

"Lydia I really appreciate you and your mom taking me in like this it really means a lot to me."

"That's what friends are for." She smiled.

"Well I just want to thank you."

"You're welcome."

"So what brings you in here?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the lacrosse game with me?"

"Yeah that sounds fun. What about Allison?"

"She's not really talking to anyone since her mom died so I'm just trying to give her space."

"I understand that's probably for the best right now."

"Yeah... well I'm gonna start getting ready we're leaving at 7:00 to make sure we have good seats." She said as she backed up towards the door.

"Alright yeah I'll be ready in a little bit."

After straightening my hair I picked out a maroon sweater and black leggings with a pair of uggs, then I reapplied my makeup. By the time I finished it was 6:40 so I just went into Lydia's room while she finished getting ready. When I walked into her room I was in awe Lydia was gorgeous it was like she didn't even have to try.

"You're so pretty." I spoke my thoughts coming out into the open.

"Thank you." Lydia smiled.

"Like I wish I was as pretty as you." I laughed.

"You are.... you're even prettier than I am."

"That's not true." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah it is you and Allison are beautiful like it's effortless for the two of you." She said as she put her shoes on.

"Funny that's what we think of you." I giggled.

"Huh. Well I guess we should just agree to disagree." She laughed as she turned to look at me with a smile.

"I guess so." I smiled back.

"This is going to be so much fun I love going to the lacrosse games they help me to forget the crazy week that I've had." She said as she grabbed my hand and drug me out of her room down the stairs.

"Yeah I'm excited I haven't actually been to a game since I got here."

"Well I'm honored that I get to take you to your first game." She said looking at me as she started the car.

*********
"Hey girls!" Melissa and the sheriff said as we walked to the bleachers.

"Hello do you guys mind if we sit here?"

"Not at all the more the merrier." Melissa laughed.

Ten minutes after sitting down the game finally started. I was looking to find everyone I knew Stiles sitting on the bench obviously, Scott also sitting on the bench , Issac, Jackson, but I couldn't find Boyd.

"Where's Boyd?" I asked.

"Hmm I have no clue."

"I guess he's sick." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe."

A little bit into the game Issac got hurt but it was weird like it happened so fast and now I'm starting to think there's more going on than just a lacrosse game.

"What's he doing out there?" Stilinski asked as Stiles stumbled onto the field.

Oh lord...

"He's on the team...." Melissa laughed.

"Oh my goodness Grace this is huge he never plays!" Lydia yelled.

"He can't be that bad." I smiled at her excitement.

Twenty minutes into after Stiles got on the field I could see that he was just that bad....he was taking hits left and right it was pretty painful to watch like really painful, but I was happy for him.

With just a few minutes left on the clock somehow the ball got lost and Stiles picked it up while the other guys looked around clueless and then they saw it Stiles had the ball...

"Shoot it!" Lydia yelled.

So that's what he did and he made it he made a goal.

As we got farther into it he started making goals and I was ecstatic Lydia and I couldn't contain how happy we were he was actually doing really well. It's like he just needed that boost of confidence. There were just a few seconds left when Stiles made the winning goal and everyone went crazy.

"Oh my goodness we won Stiles won the game!" I yelled to Lydia as everyone ran into the field to celebrate.

As we were making our way to Stiles the light on the field shut off and when they came back on Stiles was gone...

"Where is my son?!" Sheriff yelled into the crowd.

"What's going on?!" I panicked asking Lydia.

"I don't know Grace..."

"Stiles!!" I screamed out.

Nothing.

*********
Thirty minutes after everyone cleared the field there was still no sign of Stiles, we called out to him and got nothing. Lydia and I even waited outside the locker room until everyone came out.

"Where could he have gone?!" I cried.

"I don't know Grace we'll find him the Sheriff has people looking right now." She said as she hugged me.

"I'm so scared what if he's hurt?" I said sobbing.

"He will be okay we just have to think positive." She replied as she pulled away and gave me a half smile.

"I don't know what to do. What do we do Lydia?" I said trying to get my breathing under control.

"Let's call Scott and see what he wants us to do."

After she said that she pulled her phone out to talk to Scott since it was clear that I wouldn't be able to do much talking.

"Scott? Hey it's Lydia umm Stiles is missing and the Sheriff has people looking right now Grace is hysterical we don't know what to do, what do we need to do?"

"Okay thank you Scott bye." She said before hanging up.

"What do we need to do?" I asked as she put her phone in her pocket.

"He said for us to go home and wait."

"That's it?! He's missing and Scott just wants us to wait?!" I yelled.

"I know you want to be looking for him but obviously it's not safe or Scott would have told us to keep looking."

"You're right." I said calming down.

"Let's go home.... they'll find him and if not he'll get out of it I mean it's Stiles we're talking about."

"I hope you're right." I said as we walked of the field.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I hope you like this we're getting close to the end as you can see, but if you liked it comment or vote please.