What were you thinking?!

*Stiles P.O.V*

All week all I could think about was that kiss...I shouldn't have done it Grace hasn't talked to me since that day.

"Stiles what has been up with you? You've been acting weird lately." Scott asked interrupting my thoughts.

"It's nothing man."

"Stiles I know you're lying..."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Come on we're best friends just talk to me."

"You really want to know?"

"Umm yeah that's why I asked."

"I kissed Grace."

" Why would you do that Stiles she's vulnerable?"

"I don't know I told her I liked her and I just I don't know I was caught up in the moment."

"You're such an idiot." He said rolling his eyes at my ignorance.

"You think I don't know that? She won't even talk to me now." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"What were you thinking?!"

"I don't know but I wish I never did it"

"Well yeah you shouldn't have it was wrong and not fair to her...Stiles she just moved here you can't just try and jump into a relationship with her you barely know the girl."

"I know Scott I wasn't thinking and don't worry it won't happen anytime soon she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you...maybe you should go talk to her after school."

"You think so?"

"Yeah man at least apologize to her for the whole kiss thing."

"You're right I'll talk to her after school."

*********

I was walking to my jeep when I saw Grace walking to her car I knew if I was going to talk to her this was my only chance.

"Hey Grace wait up!" I yelled as I ran in her direction.

She kept walking not even looking up not even hint of acknowledgement I think she even sped up a little.

"Grace please!" I pleaded.

"What do you want?!" She yelled as she turned around stopping me in my tracks.

Well this isn't gonna go well.