I Mean it

The next morning I woke up with Stiles' arms wrapped around my waist. I tried moving so I could go get a shower only to have him pull me back.

"No stay in bed with me." He begged.

"Stiles I need to take a shower." I replied giggling.

"Just a few more minutes." He said pulling me closer.

"Okay...Just a few more minutes." I said turning to face him.

For a while there we just starred at each other.

"You have really pretty eyes." Stiles said breaking the silence.

"But they're brown..."

"Still beautiful." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

"Well thank you." I said smiling.

"Just not quite as beautiful as you..." He said smiling sheepishly.

"That's not true." I said causing Stiles' smile to fade away.

"Yes it is."

"If it were true I wouldn't have to cover up with makeup to hide the bruises." I said sitting up.

"Grace we can tell my dad and this will all stop." He said also sitting up.

"No Stiles I can't do that." I said raising my voice a little.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He said grabbing my hand.

"I just don't know what I did to deserve this." I cry.

"You've done nothing Grace, you don't deserve any of this you're amazing." He said grabbing my hand.

"You don't mean that." I said looking down at our hands.

"Look at me Grace" he said causing me to look up.

"Everything I've ever told you I've meant it. Do you understand that?" He said looking deep into my eyes caressing my face.

"Yeah."

"I mean it Grace don't you ever let anyone tell you different."

"Okay Stiles can I go take a shower now?"

"Go ahead."

After my shower I realized I had forgotten clothes so I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room.

"So what is our plan for today?" Stiles asked as I walked in looking up from his phone in shock.

"Sorry...I forgot clothes I'll be really fast though I'm just gonna grab them and change in the bathroom." I said trying to hurry up.

"No uh you're ummm...you're good everything is good you can just take your time I mean it is your house...not that I want you to go slower or anything it's just that I ummm don't want you to have to rush because of me." he said scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Stiles are you okay?"

"Me? yeah...I'm fine."

"Okay..." I said as I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.

After I finished changing I went down stairs to make Stiles and I lunch.

After lunch Stiles and I decided we could have a movie day and watch Netflix.

Stiles told me I could pick so I chose the movie The Family. Throughout the whole movie Stiles had his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him as time went by. After the movie finished we couldn't find any good ones we could both agree on so we decided to just listen to music and plan for dinner later.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Ummm let's eat burgers and fries."

"Okay that sounds good to me."

Stiles decided to run home and shower before I started cooking dinner so I straightened up the house a little. When Stiles came back we watched another movie before I started cooking dinner. When dinner was finished Stiles came to the table and made small talk while we ate. The more I learned about him the more I attracted I was to him, I didn't think that was possible.