New School New Friends...

*Grace's P.O.V.*

*Alarm Clock*

Waking up wasn't so hard, I was excited to get to school because that meant I get time away from my dad. As soon as I got out of bed I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for the day. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a mustard colored oversized sweater and black ankle booties.  After I laid my clothes out on my bed I hopped in the shower for about twenty minutes. Next I sat at my vanity so I could put some make-up on and cover the bruise on my face.

Why does he do this to me?

I thought to myself holding back the tears as I looked at my reflection. If it were up to me I would never wear make-up but my dad's beatings say otherwise. I just wish he would come to his senses and realize what he's doing is wrong.  Once I was ready I ran downstairs to leave.

"Dad I'm ready for school."

"Okay."

"Aren't you going to take me? My car won't be here until tomorrow." I ask.

"No you can walk."

I can't believe him he's such an ass and that stupid smirk on his face doesn't make this any better.

"But da-"

"But what?! You're walking to school go."

"Yes sir..." I said turning away trying to hold in the tears.

"Good girl." He said as I walked away.
About halfway down the street I heard a car pull up behind me and stop a car door opening and closing followed; I tried ignoring it and kept walking.

"Grace?"

Oh thank God it's Stiles and not some creep although the creep part is questionable I'm just happy it's someone I semi know.

"Oh hey Stiles."

"Do you want a ride to school?...I can give you one."

"Ummm no I'm fine." I said turning away.

"Grace get in the car I'm taking you to school it's too far of a walk." He said as he guided me to the jeep. The ride to school was really quiet but not like awkward quiet comfortable quiet. When I got to school Stiles walked me to the office to pick up my schedule. I was happy to see we had the last four class periods together.

"Hey Stiles!"

I heard someone yell down the hallway; I looked up to see an average sized brunette boy with an uneven jaw line.

"Hey Scotty." Stiles said patting the boy on his back.

"Who's this?" The boy asked gesturing towards me.

"This is Grace....my new neighbor."

"Well Grace it's nice to meet you I'm Scott." He said extending his hand to shake mine.

"It's nice to meet you too Scott but I should get going and find my first class."

"Oh okay I'll catch you later maybe you could sit with Scott and I at lunch." Stiles suggested.

"Yeah sure that sounds good." I said smiling.
My first class was English I was really nervous because up until now I had Stiles with me every step of the way. When I walked into the class room I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I looked up from my feet

I noticed an empty desk next to this flawlessly beautiful girl with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

"And your name is?" The girl asked.