Falling for you

After I got home I noticed my dad and stepmom were gone....I walked into the kitchen to find a note saying they would be gone for a couple of weeks. Normally I would be spending the day doing chores that my dad left me...but he's not here sooo I guess it's a lazy day. After about an hour of watching tv I was bored and needed something to do so I decided to clean the house and pass the time. When I finished cleaning it was only 6:00 I really need company. Where the heck is Stiles and everyone else?? Maybe I should text him...should I? No I shouldn't text him...Why am I overthinking? I'm just going to text him.

Text message to Stiles-

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hangout at my house for a little bit my dad and stepmom are out of town and I'm bored.

Stiles: Yeah sure I'll be there in maybe half an hour!

*********

*Knock Knock*

"Hey Stiles." I said as I opened the door.

"How long are your parents gonna be gone?"

"A couple of weeks." I answer.

"So you're just gonna be alone?"

"Yeah I guess so." I say with a shrug.

"If you want I could stay with you on the nights my dad works so you won't be completely alone...but that's only if you want." He said awkwardly scratching his neck.

"You can stay if you want." I said looking down.

"Yeah I'll stay." He said walking closer to me grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers.

"Sooo should we go to my room?" I said letting go and fiddling my thumbs.

"Ummm yeah let's uh go to your room." Once we got upstairs to my room I sat down on my bed next to Stiles criss cross applesauce facing him.

"Grace." He managed to say after a few minutes of awkwardness and silence.

"Yes?"

"Is there ever going to be a chance for you and I?"

"Stiles I don't know." I said looking down.

"How do you not know?" He said flailing his arms above his head.

"I just don't." I answered keeping my head down.

"Grace I'm really falling for you..." He said as he lifted my head up to look into his eyes.

I wish he wouldn't say things like that.

"If you knew more about me you wouldn't be." I said shaking my head.

"How are you so sure?" He said with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Because once people get close and learn more about me...they leave." I said looking back down.

"I won't leave."

"Promise?" I said looking back up to meet his eyes once more

"Promise." He said kissing me on the forehead causing me to get butterflies in my stomach.

I've never had that feeling before not even with Paul.

Am I falling for Stiles???