You Left

The next morning when I woke up my dad and Jennifer were at work so I decided to do some cleaning up and unpacking. While I was finishing up I started thinking about my friends and Paul and how much I missed them. Everyone has called me since I left...everyone except for Paul. I don't understand why he hasn't called we left each other on good terms this isn't like him. After dwelling on it I finally decided to call him....
Phone Conversation With Paul:

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"What do you want Grace?" He says sounding annoyed.

"To talk I haven't gotten one phone call from you since I left."

"That's because I don't want to talk to you."

"Why not?"

"Do you really think I want anything to do with you now that you're not here?" He says raising his voice.

"Paul I had no choice you know that."

"No you had no choice in moving...but you're not here so we're done, there's no way this is going to work." He said letting out a sigh.

"Paul you said you loved me." I say my voice shaking.

"You left, there's no point!" He yelled taking me by surprise.

"Paul I'm sorry, we can make it work." I whisper.

"Grace I love you but it's not happening, I think it's best we don't talk after this." He said coldly.

"Paul please don't do this!" I cry out.

"Goodbye Grace." He says before hanging up.

That phone call just broke my heart.... After the phone call I got dressed in some Nike shorts and a t-shirt to go for a run and clear my head. While I was running I couldn't help but cry and think about everything Paul said to me and how cold he was. After while I could see headlights approaching, I turned to see Stiles following me in his jeep.

"Grace are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." I answered not even looking up.

"Grace....You're not okay get in the car."

"Stiles just let me clear my head please."

"Grace if you don't get in the car I'm getting out and making you get in the car. He said smirking.

"Okay fine." I say hoping in the jeep.

After a few minutes of silence Stiles finally broke it.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong or not?"

"It's a long story."

"I have time, go ahead." He nods.

"Okay so back home I had this boyfriend..."

"Oh boyfriend...You must miss him a lot."

"Well since I left everyone has called to talk to me...except for him."

"Really...Why??"

"He was upset because I left."

"I'm sorry that he won't talk to you but it wasn't your choice to leave.

"I know, I called him to see what was going on and he was so cold. He said we were done and it wouldn't work out." I said now crying.

"Just give him some time he'll come around." He said as he wiped the tears from my face.

"Thanks for listening Stiles, as much as I want to believe that he said he wouldn't be calling or texting again. I reply.

"I'm sorry Grace, you deserve someone that will fight for you." He says patting my shoulder.

"Thanks for listening Stiles." I say with a smile.

                        *********

After awhile of driving around Stiles finally took me home for some well needed rest.

*Stiles P.O.V.*

Seeing Grace break down like that really hurt me...I don't know why I barely know the girl but it just hurt seeing her so upset.

That night I would fall asleep thinking about Grace and nothing but Grace....

Peaceful huh??