097. Seventeen in a Reverse Harem: Mari's Headcanon/Fantasy

June 29, 2016

Dear Diary,

Started writing: June 18

This took me 11 days to write omfg but I had to write this fml but I'm seventeen trash tho

Seventeen.

These boys.

Man.

They're the type of guys you just want to be the bestest friends with.

They just seem so fun and chill. They're very likable guys.

Like the Love Letter special MV got me good. Like damn. Fuck. They're adorable.

But ya know

See, they're also the type of guys... you just want to be in a reverse-harem with.

Yup.

I said it.

Reverse-harem.

Lemme explain my fangirl fanfiction headcanon mind.

Alright so Seventeen's reverse-harem where the main character [ahem me] goes to high school with the boys. Now I would like to imagine that the boys will be more closer in age and a bit younger. I'm talking high school age guys. I would say from S. Coups to Woozi will be juniors and the rest of the younger members, as well as the main character who we're just gonna call Mari, are sophomores. Note: I am going by the U.S senior high school grade levels: 9, 10, 11, 12 (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior respectively).

I'll start from oldest to youngest, explaining their roles and then after their profiles, I will explain their blooming relationship with Mari/main character.

S. Coups/Seungcheol is like the Class President type. He represents the junior class and is just one of the most popular people in school, though he only has one good friend (Woozi/Jihoon), but even they're not that close. He is smart and has leader like qualities, which is also why he is the captain of the basketball team (kuroko no basuke anyone?). Being a leader causes Seungcheol to always stress out and at times, but very rarely cause him to have panic attacks and the pressure from his parents makes it only worse. He doesn't really know how to truly express himself as he doesn't have the time and people to let it all out. He's cold but has a good heart, and always looks out for people and helps people out. Interesting enough, in his free time, Seungcheol likes to hang out at the arcade as his sort of getaway from the world.

Jeonghan is your Guy You Thought Was A Girl But Is Really Truly A Guy type. Let's face it. He's fabulous. The school's popular pretty boy. Every girl not only wishes to be with him, but to also be as pretty as him. His killer looks however do not match his personality. He's always self-conscious about himself and kinda like Seungcheol, also has trouble expressing himself. He knows that not everyone praises how he looks. People think it's weird how he grows out his hair and how it makes him look feminine, but that's just how he likes it. He can't really help it is he has hair as smooth as silk and an angel face. Looks can definitely be deceiving as Jeonghan though has a shy and introverted aura and personality, he has a clever and mischievous side to him. He hangs out with Mingyu, Wonwoo and occasionally talks to Seungcheol. Jeonghan likes to spend his time reading or taking care of his hair. He also really likes basketball for some reason that even he can't explain.