075. NCT U is KILLIN IT

April 12, 2016

Dear Diary,

Wow a couple things happened yesterday and today.

For starters today I didn't go to school because I had to go to the eye doctor. Yeah... that's just about why I didn't go to school.

Yesterday my dad also...

Uh...

"Ran over" him.

I put "ran over" in quotes because he didn't exactly go anywhere near him, he just happened to have to cross the street and my dad had to back up... yeah

I'm almost sure he heard me say "Dad! Don't run them over!"

So yeah... that's a thing.

But onto the bigger topic at hand...

So yesterday, during lunch, I finally took a look at SM's newest boy group, NCT's debut music videos The 7th Sense and Without You. I gotta say that I'm really digging it. The beat's pretty solid especially for a debut and everyone's visuals are pretty damn good.

I had the easiest time memorizing everyone tbh because there's only 6 of them (right now). As far as I know, NCT is a whopping 40 member boy group divided into sub groups that debut in different times. NCT U is the first, and lemme tell you that they're killing it. Oh my god like everything about them looks so perfect and sexy. The MVs made them out to be badass and serious... but no. That's what music videos make you think because these guys are just little puppies that are just so damn adorable. Like Taeyong was so incredibly ADORABLE in the interview thingy with Heechul. Seriously though, Teayong low key looks like the love child of Kai and Luhan.

Not even kidding. He's so adorable.

But like

His past.

Damn...

I was just curious and I gotta say... that was some pretty bad shit.

I totally wasn't expecting that.

Like wow.

But... he seems like he's trying to live past his mistakes and he says that he's trying to make sure his fellow members don't make the same mistakes he did. Wow, that's pretty admirable if you ask me.

Anyways, there's also Mark.

Oh my god Mark had the most adorable laugh.

And he's the maknae.

Just a little less than a year older than me.

Ugh I love his rap in The 7th Sense.

"And it's a long ass ride"

That line pulled me in.

That was the one.

Somehow when he said that, I knew he was the maknae. Somehow. I don't know. Just call it a fangirl's intuition.

I really think Taeyong's my bias... right now... but then we got Jaehyun being a wrecker al-fucking-ready.

I'm not ready for the remaining 34z

I'm not ready.

This is too much already.

Anyways.

That's all.

~xx Mari