077. What actually happened...

April 16, 2016
Posted: April 18, 2016

Dear Diary,

Ooooooooh boy. Do I have a story to tell you...

Hey guys.

So if that last entry wasn't an indication to anything, then I'm probably not being obvious enough.

Lately I've been getting close to him and I'm honestly so surprised in how much progress I've gotten in literally a week's time. Thursday I sat beside my friend that sits behind him because she wanted help with a worksheet. Is three just talked throughout the whole entire class time tbh.

Near the end of class, I started listening to Without you by my latest obsession that's literally taking over my life, NCT. I didn't really contribute to any conversation because I'm just like that ya know, being a self-chosen introvert and all.

Once the song ended, I wanted to listen to The 7th Sense, but the stupid fucking signal at school was so bad that I couldn't listen to the masterpiece. Of course I had to vocalize my complaint and I quote, "Dammit. I can't listen to my pretty Korean boys anymore."

Yup.

That caught his attention.

Why?

Because he fucking recommended me some K-Pop songs to listen too.

No big deal right?

absjBSJDOSSKXLSNAKOSSKZNKSAONXSNOWPAJXJAOAKXXBNSSOOSJSBX SHSIISNSKA

MSJOAOA

ERROR ERROR

CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

He started recommending me some songs, but I totally forgot what what they were by the time after school rolled around. (ugh I felt so bad) I also found out that he loves AOA...

...

I mean... they're just okay.

Honestly, I'm not even being jealous. They're just okay.

I mean, they're a girl group. Most guys like girl groups. Girls... yeah they like them too, but still. Idk they're just okay. Like a Cat is catchy... Miniskirt's okay... Afterschool's alright I guess.

I honestly only really like Red Velvet. Like they're my queens right now. Wendy tho <3 One of These Nights is one of my favorite songs rn. They're vocals are a-ma-zing and they don't look like walking sticks. Sure they're skinnier than I could ever imagine myself being, but they look so healthy. With groups like Girl's Generation and AOA, I feel like I can literally snap they're arm like it's a twig. They have like no muscle. Wendy's thighs are my life, they're so nice and meaty and healthy looking. And she had such a nice voice and she can still dance like a boss? C'mon. AOA can dance, but appearance wise, they look like most other girl groups and sound like most other girl groups.

Alright, ranting aside and onto the big stuff.

We actually talked. Like a conversation.