Completeing the Family

"You- You've made a decision?" Miss Davies questioned, losing hold of the twins as they broke free and ran to the other side of the room.

"Indeed. Although you did not formally bring them in here for an interview, we have a way with troublemakers," Draco said, smiling at Albus and Scorpius as he said troublemakers.

"Are you sure? These two have had several families try to take them in, but they've never stuck." Miss Davies tried to warn them.

"That's because those people were boring!" Reese's complained.

"Yeah! These ones actually liked us!" M&M added. Their faces lit up a little at that.

"We will see what happens," Harry told her, but his smile told everyone else that it was going to be just fine.

"Alright then. Let's move back into Mrs. Raleigh's office while the kids go pack their bags." She said, still glaring at the children for disrespecting her. They blew raspberries at her as they ran at out the room. The Potter-Malfoys stifled their laughs as they went back into the office.

"Well that was fast. Have you made a decision?" The headmistress asked, surprised it had only taken them three hours.

"We have-" Draco started, but was cut off by Miss Davies.

"They chose the candy twins, Ma'am."

She raised an eyebrow, "Now, everyone, these two have been to four different homes already, and it is quite a messy process to return them." She trailed off.

"Mrs. Raleigh, not to be rude, but this is our decision," Harry subtly sassed. She nodded and sighed, pulling out all the paperwork.

"As you fill this out, you might want to discuss what to name them," She advised, handing both men a clipboard full of paper.

"You're naming them, I suck at names," Draco tried to say only to Harry, but the children snorted while Scorpius just nodded.

"I believe I already have their names," Harry said as he scribbled down the answers, "How do Remus Rubeus and Minerva Molly  sound? Sticking with the naming after those before us."

"What would we actually call them?" Draco asked, thinking no way this child is going to go by Remus.

"We can still call them their nicknames. Or maybe Minnie and Reese instead of the actual candy names," Harry suggested.

"Reese and Minnie," Albus tried out.

"Minnie and Reese sounds better." Scorpius retaliated. Albus shot him a face and they both snickered.

It took easily another 45 minutes for all the paperwork to be filled out, and the kids joined them after he first 20.

"Do we get new names now?" Reese asked, peering at the papers.

"Yup. Your full name will now be Remus Rubeus Malfoy-Potter," James announced, earning smiles from everyone, especially Reese.

"Ooh! What my name?" His sister asked, taking a seat on the armrest next to Lily.

"You shall be Minerva Molly Malfoy-Potter," Lily said, smiling even bigger when her new little sister's face lit up.