Chapter 45: the proposal

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ruby" Conner yelled. But I kept walking not caring what he wanted. I went to the our room. I saw Elisa walking out of her room and went straightly back to her room. What is up with everyone today. Are they sick of me too. I need to get out of here. I grabbed my purse and left Conner bedroom. I made sure Conner wasn't around the kitchen or the house.

I headed to my car and turn on the ignition and drove up to god knows where. I was feeling a little hungry so I decided to hit the coffee shop. I got out for the car and headed inside. I saw Emily ordering people coffee, I thought she left once the war started. She looked at me with wide eyes and quickly turn around. I scowled. I went to the other cashier and order my coffee and my food. I didn't even bother looking at Emily. I found a table by the window.

Ruby where the hell are you- Conner mind linked.

Why do you care where I am- I snapped mind linked him back.

I blocked him. I drank my coffee and my food peacefully. I saw a car pulled up in the drive way, I know it was Scott. Probably worried about me. He walked inside the coffee shop and spotted me eating and drinking my coffee, I narrowed my eyes.

"Hey sis" Scott said taking a seat in front of me.

"Did the famous Conner send you here" I growl taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well yea he worried about you, beside it 3 in the afternoon and you must get ready for tonight" Scott said putting me out of the chair and stopped when he saw Emily looking at us.

"Come on Scott just ignore her. She just a weak human" I said dragging him out of the coffee shop. "So what tonight" I told him.

"That my sis is a surprise" Scott said with a smirk, I let out a groan.

Let then a minute we arrived home to a worry mate. I scowl at his face. I walked pass him, I really didn't want to hear him right now. I heard him groan and followed me behind me. I headed to our room but the door was locked, I saw a big note saying door lock, next room. I let out an annoying groan. I turn to a room that Elisa came out off. I walked to that room and stopped mid step. I was speechless right now. I saw two baby cribs, the bed nursery, and a rocking chair. The walls were painted yellow with pink and blue Polka dots all over them. I walked to the drawer and saw to babies clothes that said momma boy and daddy girl. My eyes were watered.

"You like the surprise" Conner said popping out of now where. I turn to face him and gave him the best loving smile I ever could. I ran towards him and pull him into a hug.

"Is this why you didn't wanna talk to me" I said still hugging him with my life.

"Well no there more to this surprise but that is another surprise that you will have to wait. Which is already time to get ready for the next surprise. I'll be seeing you and our babies tonight. Oh I can't also wait for the names you picked out" Conner yelled out of the room. I chuckle. I walked out of the room and turn around to get the last look of the room. I headed to my bedroom and saw a white dress for me to wear and red heels.

I put on the dress and heels. I did my hair and makeup. It was now 4:30. Conner mind linked me telling to head downstair around five. I guess I'm early. I walked out of the room and my vision went black.

I saw a little girl running around with her brother. They were playing around with Conner I'm assume. I saw myself enjoying watching them fool around with there dad. I notice I was carrying more pups. Then Elisa came in with here kids and Blake right behind her. The whole friends gather up with us. Everyone looked happy and joyful, my vision ended.

Man I need to tell Conner no more kids, I chuckle. I headed downstairs where our friends and family were. There were all well dress for tonight events. Conner walked towards me with a smirk on his face.