Chapter 41: Finding my mate

CONNER POV

I was laying down with my beautiful mate. We finally complete the mating progress, I was really surprise when she told me to make love. I could feel the love she has for me. She was my first like I was her first even though I been with other girl back then but ruby was my first. I sniffed her sent it was mix with mine. We looked at each other eyes until a snap interrupted us. I got up quickly for alert. I put on my clothes on to check out whoever was in the woods. I have a feeling we aren't alone anymore. I looked at ruby who had a worried look in her face. I started walking.

"Conner where are you going" she told me putting her dress on.

"Just stay here"I commanded her.

I starting walking slowly towards the woods. I felt ruby worried the whole day today about having a feeling something bad was gonna happen. Me and the pack were making sure the woods was safe for my date. Right now it not safe at all. I heard another twig snapped on the left side, I started following where the noise were coming from. Until I heard a four growls coming from behind me. Rouges.

I turn around and face them. I can smell them, this rouges aren't alone rouges there from the moonlight pack. This is a surprise attack from the alpha. Dammit I left ruby alone. The alpha sent them to distract me while they get ruby this is what the alpha planned. I needs to hurry and get ruby.

I shifted into my wolf. I started attacking each one of them one by one. I went to the first rouge who seem like he the leader. I went by his neck but the second rouge lounged on my back and took a big bite making me howl in pain. I let go of the first rouge and attack the second on in a flash of an eye I snapped his neck. I went back to the first of the rouge and did the same. The third rouges and fourth rouges looked scared and ran. P**sy.

I tried mind linking ruby but It like she blocked me. No no no. I ran back to her hopefully she still there waiting for me and safe. When I did got there she wasn't there. I saw a note laying in the ground. It reads.

It to late dear Conner you will never find her. By now you probably figure it out that it was all alpha plan on distracting you while we kidnaped your precious mate of yours. Don't worry we will take good care of her if she behave that is

-the alpha

My whole body was shaking of anger. I was so stupid to leave her alone. I was angry with myself. Don't worry ruby I will find you so hold on tight for me baby. I ran back to the pack house and let the pack know it time for war.

It didn't took to long to get to the pack house. I saw my parents and friends outside fooling around. They stopped on what they were doing and looked at me with concern look. They notice ruby wasn't with me. It clicked to them that she been kidnaped.

"Ruby has been kidnapped by rouges. The alpha sent his pack of rouges to attack me and distract while they kidnapped my mate. This all the alpha plan. He wants war we give him war" I spoke up using my alpha tone. Every nodded with agreement.

"Nate call of the other alpha and let them know it time. Scott call your parents and let them know what happen. I have a feeling ruby is in there pack, so prepare to run. Brooke I need you make make sure the children's and the pack mate safe. Imm'a leave you two guard and the best fighters. Andrew call your coven now. Pack prepare to fight. And son calm down we will get her back I promise" dad ordered everyone. How can he expect me to calm down when my mate is as been kidnapped by them.

Conner we need our mate- my wolf whines.

I know we will get her back, we will make sure there all dead especially the alpha- I growled.