Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.

Today was the day we head back to the pack house. The day we start training for the pack and the day we set the date. Though I feel something bad might happen today I just know it. Today was the day me and Conner goes on our second date. I also have a surprise for him tonight. I think, no I know for sure I'm really to complete the finale mating progress. Conner and the boys were putting our suitcases in the truck. Ben was coming along for the ride. Luckily jasmine isn't coming though she kinda broken to see Conner leave. If your wondering how issac is dealing with his mate well he gotten accepted so he just moving on, I'm sure there a second chance mate out there.

"Yo we are all set. Let get going" Nate yelled.

"You know we could just teleport ourself back home" I simply said looking at them. They all stay silent until they blow up.

"What? You made us do the double work when you can just teleport back home." Nate yelled doing a dramatic raising his hand on the air.

"Why didn't you tell us ruby" Miranda growled.

"First it was fun seeing you all going to trouble and secondly you all never asked" I said with a smirk.

"Well forget the teleport we are gonna ride home I a old fashion style" Conner snapped getting in the car. I chuckle on how everyone is over reacting.

We all gotten in the car and buckled up. Nate and issac were eating there snacks before leaving. Miranda and Sarah was texting there mate who were on the other cars. We didn't fit in one car so we took separate cars. My parents left last night cause they had to take care of some business to take care of. They told us to call them once the war start.

"Ugh I really don't wanna go back home and start the whole war sh*t" Nate sighed irritated.

"You think we want to go back to that? Once this is all over we all need a vacation and pretty long one to add it" I said looking out the window.

"Couldn't agree with you even more sis" issac said with a smirk.

"So babe where you gonna take me on this date" I said looking at Conner who was grinning.

"That my mate is a surprise" Conner grinned watching the road.

"Why do I even bother" I grumble and did a pout making Conner chuckle.

"Don't worry babe you will like this surprise" he said with a smile looking at me.

"Speaking of surprises, I hope you like my surprise later tonight" I said with a little wink making Conner growled on plead. "Imm'a make your whole night wild" I said teasing ea ring another growled.

"Well the way you say it babe I think Imm'a like this surprise of yours" Conner smirked.

"Oh believe me you will babe. Now Imm'a take a nice long nap, don't disturb" I said with a smile. I close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn around with my eyes close. I felt something soft to soft. I don't remember the car seat being this soft. I open my eyes and notice I was in our room. It was 5 in the afternoon, wow I sleep that long. I groan and got up from the bed but before I did that, I saw a white note pad laying on Conner pillow. I picked it up and read:

Good afternoon babe it time to get ready for our date to night. You will see your next note on the kitchen counter. Oh and don't forgot to keep the note. There a map I draw in each note on the back.

Love Conner Evans.

Mmmmmm, what is my mate up to. I grabbed the note and put on my pocket for save keeping. I headed downstair to the kitchen counter where the second note can be. I looked around the kitchen but I don't seem to find it until I saw a note hanging on the white and red candle. I picked it up and read: