Chapter 32: Making things right.

CONNER POV

I finally arrived to the cabin. My cousin Ben was waiting outside with a grin on his face. I haven't seen him since his parents passed away in a car crash by a drunk driver. I turn of the ignition and got out of the car. I grabbed my bags and was attack by a bone crush bear hug.

"Hey man" Ben spoke up letting me go. We headed inside the penthouse. The cabin was any small cabin. It was huge. It was a three story cabin,It has at least twenty windows around the cabin, and It has two balcony. My dad made more cabins around for other pack members.

"Hey how's it going" I told Ben. I place my bag down on the ground. The place is still the same.

"So what brings you here out of the blue." Ben said curious.

"Uh I needed some break from the whole alpha" I lied. Ben looked closely to see anhinga trance of lie.

"You were always a bad lair huh ? I ain't pressuring you to tell me. Either who it pass two so go to sleep and we will talk tomorrow well today actually. Imm'a make some few calls to my friends and hopefully we will plan some fun since we do have a big pool and it gonna be a good weather." Ben said with a smirk " oh and I'll make sure chicks are involved" wiggling is eyebrow. I let out a chuckle.

"Chicks huh? Like this plan for tomorrow, yea make that call little cuz" I said. I know I was gonna regret it later but maybe this would help, you know moving on. I felt my heart break even more.

"I'm not little, we are in the same age" Ben yelled. I shook my head. I grabbed my bag and went up to my room where I usually sleep when we come here. Ruby would of liked here. I sigh.

She sure will like it maybe you should invite her oh wait you don't want too cause you broke things us with her- my wolf growled. I blocked him. I didn't want to hear anymore of his whiny.

My phone kept on buzzing when I got here. 30 miss calls, and 40 messages. Most of it was from my mom and ruby brothers. There probably piss off at me for living like that. I shut my phone off and decided to keep my mind of things for now. I start unpacking my things and place it on my closet. I saw the photo of me and ruby together. I place the photo back in the bag. When I was done, I decided to take a nap.

____________________Few hours later____________

I heard people talking loudly downstairs. I groan out do annoyance. I open my eyes and notice it was day already. Time for a fun day. I got got from my bed and put on my swimming trunks and a black tank top. I headed to the bathroom and brush my teeth. No girl like a guy with bad breathe, that what ruby always says when I want to give her a good morning kiss. Come on Conner stop thinking about her.

Yea like that gonna work. I can't wait for ruby to wake up and put you in place- my wolf said. I gulped.

You mean she gonna put us in place, and beside she doesn't even know where I am- I told him.

Really cause I'm talking to her wolf right now, yea I forgot to mention once we are marked I get to talk to her wolf in our bond. And boy let me tell you she piss off. You don't want to see ruby mad now do you. Oh I can't wait until she wake up- my wolf said.

I'm not afraid of my own mate. Beside she won't hurt me- I told him. My wolf let out a chuckle.

My wolf can be stupid sometimes.

Yea and you can be dumb as well- my wolf growled. I rolled my eyes. I don't have time to argue with my wolf right now. I heard my name being called. Headed downstairs where Ben and some of his friend were there did I mention some were chicks. They were hot but nothing can compare to my mate ruby. God maybe I was stupid to leave her.