Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore

CONNER POV

I was really angry that I rented a hotel for the night, I didn't wanna see my so called mate of mine, here I thought she loved me and I loved her but I was wrong really wrong. What hurts me the most is that she think I'm just using her for one thing, yea I use to be the biggest player back then but I stopped all that. I would never think of using my mate like that. I felt her bond it was angry,hurt and heartbroken, I knew she felts mines as well. My phone kept buzzing, I shut it off. Ever since yesterday my parents and friends kept calling me non-stop I was clearly not in the mood to talk to anyone.

It was 12 o'l clock in the afternoon so I decided to hit a club that near by before I go home and hear my parent bitch. at me there probably furious with me. I went to the whiskey blue club. I heard it one of the most popular clubs around here. I heard loud music booming the whole building, the club was full of people, some were dancing, talking,flirting, making out, you can name them all. I hit the bar and order myself a vodka martini. The bartender got me my drink, I order several more. The good thing about being a werewolf is that we don't get drunk that fast, it would take more than five vodka martini to get me drunk. Out of no where a drunk girl, start flirting with me.

"Hey hot stuff, what your name" she slurred. She started rubbing her hand on my biceps.

"None of your business" I snapped. Taking her arms off my biceps.

"Don't be like that, you know you want me sexy" she slurred. Wow she doesn't get the hint that I don't want her. And hearing her say the word sexy makes me want to gag, the only person that can call me sexy is my mate and only her.

"Listen , I don't want you and I have someone waiting for me back home so I suggest you get the hell away from me and bother someone else." I snarled at her. She glared at me and flipped her hair. She walked away and started bothering some other dude.

Can we go back to our mate- my wolf whined.

Sure-I said. I paid and left the club. I found my car parked in front of the hotel.

I got in and started the ignition. I drove back home to where my mate is waiting for me, if she is. I wonder if she will forgive me? I thought. Probably not. I need to make things up to her big time. Issac and Scott are probably waiting for me to beat me up. I finally arrived to the pack house, I turn off the ignition and headed inside. Once I arrived, I saw a very furious mom and dad but my mom was more furious with me. Dam I really in big shit.

"Where were you" mom yelled. She cross her arms.

"Answer to your mother when speaks to you" dad said using his alpha voice.

"I rented a hotel and drank my life away. Probably flirt with every girl I find near by as well. I said flatly.

"Conner Evans this isn't how we raise you to be. Your an alpha now, it time to take responsibility, and work on you action. You shouldn't be flirting with girl when you have your mate. I thought you stopped you player ways" Mom snapped, I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something but Scott interrupted us.

"Sorry to bother you ms and mr Evan, I just came here to confirm you both that ruby won't be living here for a while now. My brother is gathering her stuff. She will be staying in our parent castle." Scott said while glaring at me. Wait ruby is moving out.

"Why, what happen? I thought ruby was happy living here" mom said feeling sad that her second daughter is moving out, and I'm the blame of it.

"She is happy and maybe you should explain to your son on what happen" Scott said growling at the last sentence. My parents looked at me, waiting for a respond.