Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.

Me and my mate decided to skip school for the day, we went to the woods and ran freely. We started passing different tree that I lost count of them, Conner wanted a match on who ever win and in the end they get a prize. I for one want to win this race, like hell Imm'a let my mate win. I loved running in the wood, you get to do whatever you want and feel like though we have to be careful with human or any supernatural beings. I saw the lake right in front of me where the finish line is. Conner used his wolf speed to beat me, stupid alpha speed. He was ahead of me, I tried to pass him but it was to late he already won. He shifted into his human form doing a happy dance, I let out a chuckle at the scene. I shifted into my human form, and laid down on the grass. Conner decided to join me.

"Aww come on babe, there always be a next time. If I decide to let you win that is." Conner grinned ear to ear like he proud he won the race match. I scowled and looked away from my mate.

"So since I win I get to decided my prize" Conner added moving closer to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He started kissing my neck, I let moaned. I turn to look at him and his eyes were pitch black from lust.

"What is your prize mate" I said placing my forehead into his.

"Fully mate you" Conner said with a deep husky voice. I moved away and looked at him like he gone nuts. How can he be thinking that now when we have more thing to worry about like I don't know the war?! If we mate that means I will end up pregnant and won't fight this war or he just using me? I moved away from him and got up. He looked me confused. I felt his mood through my bond it was hurt and angry.

"I'm sorry but we can't, first I'm not ready to be fully mated and secondly we have a war to worry about. This is to soon for me and you know that" I said to him looking into his eyes. It was no longer lustful, it was replace with anger. His wolf is trying to take over.

"I thought your loved me?!" Conner growled. He start moving close to me but I took a few step back.

"I do love you Conner but I'm not ready, you need to understand that" I yelled to him. " I feel like your just using me" I finished adding. He looked in shock and even more hurt that I just said that.

"Is that what you think? You know what forget it, I don't need you. I can get whatever girl I want. Here I thought I loved you, I guess I was wrong. Have a nice life mate" Conner yelled and shift into his wolf leaving me alone in the woods. I felt hurt and broken. How can he say that to me.

"I don't know if I should kill him for hurting you or torture him" Scott sneered. I jumped in surprise and looked at my brother. He saw me with tear running down. His eyes soften. He came up to me and pull me into a hug. I let my tear run down.

"Shhh everything is gonna be ok, I bet Conner is regretting it. Look let go visit the alpha who is still looking for revenge on the there mates. It will keep him off your mind." Scott suggested. He right I can't be moping around right now. I nodded. He pulled away from ,e and I wiped tears away.

I can't believe my mate would do something like this. Fine if he gonna act like this so be it! I have more things to worry about then this right now. After Im done visiting the alphas ill go back to the pack house and pack my things. Let see how Conner will feel once I'm out of the pack house. He gonna regret it big time.

"So what pack should we visit first?" Scott said with a smile on his face. I was about to say something but I was interrupted by Ian the beta of the pack.

"Don't go without the famous o'l me" Ian smirked. He looked at with soften eyes. I guess he notice my red puffy eyes.

"I don't want pity" I said to him. He nodded but still looked concerned.