Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!

RUBY POV

Everyone was in there wolf form expect for Blake, Me,and Conner. We were waiting for Cameron to show up. I don't know how Blake is gonna Handle, and by the looks it he ready to attack Cameron once he shows himself. Speaking of the devil he finally arrived.

"Well look what we have here, Conner and Blake. Oh and what do we have here Conner mate" Cameron grinned. Conner let out a growl, so did Blake.

"Why did you kill my mate" Blake growled. Blake eyes were bright hazel. His wolf took over his body. Cameron started laughing, how is this a laughing matter.

"I didn't kill your your mate Conner did, you saw it yourself. He killed your mate right in front of you. I have nothing to do about it" Cameron said defending himself.

"Cut the crap, you compelled Conner to kill Amanda right in front of Blake and then you force him not to remember about it. Thank to you he been having nightmares about it" I hissed at him. My eyes flesh red. Cameron looked scared but didn't show it. If he isn't like me then what is he? I thought.

"Actually I remember everything." Conner honestly said.

"I see we have a pure black wolf here, well sorry to burst your bubble that you think your so strong then anyone but your wrong I'm stronger then you will ever be, your just a weakling" Conner smirked. I scoffed, he doesn't know how strong I am.

Combined you and Blake together to make yours wolf bigger, you will be able to kill Cameron less then a flash-my wolf said.

First let me have some fun- I told her.

"What makes you think your stronger to me, what are you" I told him.

"I'm a pure white wolf" Cameron said. Everyone burst into laugh.

"Man you don't know what you got yourself into. Have you even heard about the pure black wolf? Cause if you haven't then your dumber then you think." Scott said. Conner stayed quite. Cameron looked angry.

"Alright the let see what you got" Cameron smirked. I nodded and looked at Blake who looked at me with a curiously look telling me what am I up too.

Blake, I know you want revenge and I also want to prove to this twit that I am strong then he thinks. We can combined our body together and make a big wolf, bigger then him.- I mind linked him.

Ok and it will be easy to kill him- Blake mind linked me showing a grin on his face.

He gonna regret the day he set foot on our territory and the day he killed your mate- I mind linked back. Blake nodded telling me he's ready.

I took of my shirt leaving me in a sport bra, while Blake take off his shirt showing his 6 packs. Look away ruby you have a mate right next to you. Blake shift to his wolf and so did I. Let hope this works. Mine and Blake are big because his alpha and I'm a royal, Blake got next to me. We made out bodies connect slowly, less then a minute we were one big wolf everyone in our pack gasped, Conner looked shocked. We were now bigger then Cameron. He didn't look scared but I can hear his heart beating quick. Yea that right be scared.

"Oh" Ian said

"My" Nate said.

"God" Miranda finished,

Cameron went to attack me, but was easily thrown in the ground. He was on his feet and attacked again. We dodged his attack and went for his neck, this was easy as pie. I snapped his neck, we dropped his body on the floor. We slowly broke apart from each other. I was now one and so was Blake. We shifted.

"Never will I ever do that" Blake said feeling weird.

"Agreed" I muttered. It honestly did felt a little weird once we broke apart from each other.