Chapter 35

ELISA POV

"Elisa is that you" my so call father said faking shock.

I was debating myself if I should run away from all this once again or face them. How did they found me?- I thought. When I came here and met Blake everything started to change for me and that thanks to Blake. He made me forget about my parents and everything else. That until now. I thought my life will be perfect when I got here but who am I kidding my life isn't perfect and never will be. Well I guess it time to face them if now or never. I turn to face a two shocking parents.

"Cut the crap. I know you both are acting right now. How did you find me" I hissed at them. They were taken back, surprise I talked to them this way and I actually like it.

"Sweetie what are you talking about? We aren't acting. We are so glad we found you and now we can take you home and keep you safe from this monsters." Mom said giving me a gentle smile. Yea like Imm'a get fooled with that face.

"Monsters? They aren't monsters and what make you think I wanna go with you two" I told them crossing my arms.

"Honey those people like them are monster don't you see they don't have a heart. Your better off without those people they're dangerous" dad said opening his arms for me to run to him.

"They don't have a heart? Don't be talking to them not having a heart. They have a heart and people like you don't have a heart. Now I understand why you both want me to become like you, you want me to kill wolves. Well I will never become nothing like you. Wolfs aren't killers, you both are. I'm not going back with you both. I whether stay here where my friends and my real family's are something you both will never be. I suggest you to leave Conner territory. Now" I said.

"But-"mom was cut off by the rouges,

"It clearly you two didn't hear her, she want nothing to do with you both and she want you to leave now. Though I wouldn't mind killing you myself. Let just say a revenge for killing our mate" the rouge snarled. Making the second rouge growl with agreement.

"Fine but be warn we will come back and kill every single wolfs you dearly love dear daughter. "Father hissed. My mother nodded. They started walking to there cars and drove off.

"Wow we were totally wrong to judge you. You aren't anything like them. We are truly sorry for attacking you back in the forest. My name is Daniel and this is Collin" Daniel said

"And I'm sorry for what my so call parents did to your mates. There truly gonna pay for it" I honestly said. They nodded and awkwardly looked around.

"Well we should go or I don't know if your mate is gonna capture us by hurting you." Collin said looking at Blake. My surprise Blake responded.

"You two are free to go" Blake ordered them. They smile and walked away leaving me with Blake. I'm guessing me and him have a lot to talk about. He started walk to the car, I followed him without saying a single word. We drove back home. He was clenching his knuckles.

Once we arrive at Conner home. Blake got out of the car and ran toward the woods leaving me by myself. He hate me. He doesn't want anything to do with me. Why can't I just have a normal parent who aren't hunters. I walked inside and saw a smiling ruby and Conner but there smile vanished when they saw how sad I was. Conner was looking for Blake.

"What happen? Where Blake" ruby said rushing towards me and pulling me into a hug. I let tears falls off my eyes.

"He doesn't want me anymore" I sobbed and pushed her away. I ran up to the guest room and cry my eyes out. I wish Blake never met my parents like this. All I want to do is run away again. My heart broke once again. I guess I was meant to be forever alone. I heard yelling downstair. I didn't understand what they were yelling, I was to busy crying my eyes out to hear.