Chapter 4 : new friends.

RUBY POV

I was waiting for Ryan to met me in the library. God,he slow on walking. I was pacing back and forth, I was probably making a huge hole on the ground by now. I really don't have much time until I get to see Conner after school, I hope Ryan told him that I changed my mind. My thought were interrupted by Ryan.

"Your gonna make a huge hole on the ground, if you keep on pacing back and forth." Ryan smirked crossing his arms.

"Took you long enough to get here." I hissed. Dragging him out the school since I don't have much time. First day of school and I'm already skipping most of my classes but I have my reasons.

"Why do you smell like another werewolf on you? Conner isn't gonna be to thrilled." Ryan said with a disappointed look.

"That what I wanted to talk about but we need to get out of school first." I said in a hurry.

"Really? I didn't notice since your literally dragging me out of school." Ryan huffed.

Ryan was quiet the whole entire time, once we reached to the end of the woods, far away from everyone. I let go of Ryan arm and told him to seat down. I was starting to pace back and forth figuring out how I'm going to explain Ryan about my past.

Come on ruby you can do this.- I chanted.

"Ok you remember when you told me about why I moved away and turn rogue?" I told him earning a nod from him. I took a big breath and let it out. Here goes nothing.

"Well the reason why I turn rogue and moved here was because I wanted to get away from my old pack and my parents. Ever since I was ten years olds my parents and the pack abused me. They used me as a punching bag whenever their mad and sometimes they treated me like a slave. Once I moved here the beta of the pack kept sending me information about what the alpha is planning...etc. I know, I know the beta sending me information when he clearly bestfriend with the alpha but the beta was always on my side when they started.... You know abuse me. There were times when the alpha nearly raped me but thanks to the beta he stopped him. So there you have it, my whole life story." I finally finished. Ryan look like he was controlling his wolf from shifting. His eyes were black like midnight. I could imagine Conner like that, ready to kill the pack.

"What pack is it?" Ryan growled making me shivered.

I gulped "The king-night pack." I finally said it. I moved back a little just in case he does shift into his wolf.

"Those stupid piece of shit of a pack treated you like that!!!" Ryan boomed making the birds fly out of the trees.

"Well um yea" I stuttered.

"What are there planning Ruby?" He hissed. Dam was he mad.

"The alpha wants to have a war with the murderous pack for killing his mate. He also sending pack of rogues after me."I said.

"We need to let Conner know." Ryan said I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No he can't know about it. You can tell your pack but not Conner I don't want him or his pack involved in my mess. Plus if he finds out about my life, he wouldn't want a broken mate like me." I said Ryan eyes soften.

"Ruby he's your mate, he will still be there for you. That's what mates are for but if this how you want it to be then I'll keep your secret, just remember if this get worse you need to tell him. He already receiving pack of rogues on his territory and he never once had to fight them. " Ryan said knowing his right, what happen if it get worse, that means I have to tell Conner. Conner already getting rogues on his territory which isn't a good sign.