Chapter 12: long time no see.

I had the best date with my mate. I couldn't be any happier. We were heading home from the date. Conner was holding my hand the whole entire car ride as I felt sparks flying all over my body. I can't believe my own mate can actually sing, how can I be so lucky to have a mate like him. Maybe I could surprise him by singing to him one of this days. Yea there one thing I could do is sing but no one know about it. I notice we finally arrived home, but something felt wrong in this area, Conner doesn't seem to notice. We headed inside the door seeing a pacing Ian down the hall.

"Oh my god, I'm glad you both are here" Ian said worriedly.

"What is it" Conner said sternly.

"Well we found a vampire wondering around in our territory. He won't talk to anyone but he seems to be asking for ruby." Ian said looking at me. The only vampire I know is Andrew. Me and him been best friends since we were five years until my pack decided to either kill him or him leaving the territory. It can't be, can it?. I decided to see for myself.

"Ruby what are you doing? Your not going near that vampire" Conner shouted/demanded. I may not know where they put him but I can read his thoughts and smell. He was at the basement.

"I told you, I'm not talking to none of you." The stranger said. Oh my god it Andrew! How did he find me? I thought.

"Andrew" I said not believing my eyes, that my bestfriend was right in front of me. He looked the same as always.

"Ruby" Andrew smiled. He was tight up by silver. I use my power to cut the silver chains. He was already up from his chair as he use his vampire speed and gave me the biggest hug ever 'oomph' my mate growled.

"I see you got yourself a mate huh?. Easy I'm her bestfriend and I got a soulmate who clearly dumped me" Andrew said with a sad voice. I gasped.

"Who is she? Oh when I get a hand on her, she gonna regret the day she dumped you" I told him. My eyes were probably red right now.

"Calm down, your not killing anyone but I'm sure you can help by getting her back for me" Andrew said with a puppy look.

"Of course I will, that what bestfriend does. And what are you doing in my mate territory knowing they can rip your heart out in a flash" I told him raising my eyebrow.

"Well I haven't seen my best friends for the longest time. By the way congrats on finding your mate. You! You better take good care of her alright and make sure you get rid of those king-light pack" Andrew said looking at Conner. Conner nodded.

"Can I ask a question ? How did you became bestfriend with a vampire" Ian said curiously.

"Easy I was hurt, she found me, fix me up and bam we became best friends" Andrew smirked.

"Well speaking of soulmate. Where is she" I told him.

"Around the wood probably wondering if I'm dead or alive" Andrew said.

"Alright" I said with a evil grin on my face. Andrew looked at me scared.

"Andrew I need you to contact your brother to bring your soulmate. " I told him leaving the basement.

Miranda set up the stage and ask the pack if anyone plays instruments- I mind linked her,

On it-Miranda mind linked me back.

"By the way we need to talk about some information of the king-night pack" andrew said seriously. I nodded.

I went outside and saw a girl with a boy. I'm guessing that Andrew soulmate with a worried look on her face, I gave her gentle smile. I saw a group of pack setting up the stage and the a band with there Instrument. Conner and my friends were outside with a confuse face. Andrew knew what I was up too. Once the stage is set up I went along with the bands, I gave them the lyrics of the songs to play.