Chapter 5: surprise warning.

RUBY POV

It was the end of class, me and my new friends were heading to the mall, but I totally forgot I had to head home for a second and drop the file of the information of jackosn pack. I can't be carrying it around especially when my friend are around I don't want them snooping around my things.

"Hey guys, is it okay if we stop by my apartment to drop something there. I don't want to carry it around much longer." I said.

"Of course, we could drop our bag and pick them up when we get back" Miranda said. Everyone nodded with agreements. Ryan knew why I wanted to go home to drop something off.

We headed to my apartment in separate cars. I was in front while Conner and the rest were following me. We finally reached to my apartment, the rest of them got out of the car. My apartment was right on the second floor.

"Well welcome to my apartment." I smiled. My apartment wasn't to big but not to small it was right for me. There was one bedroom and two bathroom. I had a small kitchen and a balcony, that had a great view.

"I love your apartment. Where your parents" Miranda asked looking around. Great I wasn't expecting this answer. What do I do? What do I answer.

"I live alone" I said hopefully they don't caught up on my lie.

"Oh,are they out of town or what" Miranda preyed.

"Miranda stop preying on Rudy's history life." Ryan said saving my life. He knew I didn't want to talk about my parents.

"What? A bestfriend should know but I guess I'll stop preying. But just remember I'm always here when you need someone to talk too" Miranda said dropping the subject. I told Ryan 'thank you' he nodded.

"Alright are we gonna stand here or we gonna go to the movies" Ian said looking bored.

"Calm your balls down man, we're going " Nate rolled his yes. We all chuckled at his comment.

I hide the file under my mattress, and locked my room door. The guys were waiting outside my apartment. I was out of my apartment and made sure everything was in place before I leave. I don't like leaving my apartment a mess and think I forgot something. I lock my doors and headed to Conner truck. Miranda and the guys were seating in the back while I go seat in front next to Conner. I bet Ryan set this up, oh wait until Ryan finds a mate that I will do the same thing to him.

We finally head to the movie theater. For some reason I felt something wrong in this area but what?. I don't smell rogues near by unless there hiding there scent good. Someone tapped my shoulder making me scream. Of course it was Ian sneaking up at on me.

"Why so jumpy ruby, are you gonna stand there all day or what" Ian chuckles. I just glared at him and walk to the rest of the group.

"We all decided to watch the conjuring" Ryan said  aloud. You got to be kidding me, I knew why he picked this movie. He wanted me to get close to Conner. There one thing I'm afraid the most then my pack is horror movies. Ryan is looking for a death wish.

Everyone agreed to watch the movie.... Yuppie.

At least we get to be with our mate the whole movie time - my wolf said happily.

I guess your right, but I sense something bad coming this way- I said scared.

I thought I was the only one that felt something wrong - my wolf agreed.

I notice we were in the theater; Ryan was seating next to Nate, Miranda was seating next to Ian, and of course I was seating next to Conner like Ryan wanted.