Chapter 25 - True Laboratory

In the Living Room...

Me: Holy Fuzzies! Guys, look at this! *showing the results*

Papyrus: WOWIE! OVER 5K READS, 437 VOTE AND 144 COMMENTS! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! 

Undyne: Fuhuhuhu. These punks are getting the likes of this!

Alphys: *reading my book* I love this book so much I was squealing so much.

Mettaton: *reading my book also* That got the ratings up even more, including the 'Bonus' chapters. It was a smart idea.

Me: Ohoho, you think so, Ton-Ton. I think everyone must have read the previous chapter.

Alphys: Really? *turn to page Ch 24* O/////O OH... MY... GOD!

Undyne: XD *laughing her head off*

Frisk: I'm guessing that Azure have clever ways.

Sans: I agree. *snuggling her*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! Mega apologies about this update! I got some work that need to be done before the school holidays. Also, I was hurrying up to finish this chapter because it was going to be a very long chapter. Now, I hope you enjoy that 'Feel it' chapter because hopefully when you reached the end, there's something 'special' I want to show you. I hope you enjoy this chapter~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Undyne told Frisk to deliver her 'letter' to Dr. Alphys.

However, when Frisk delivers it, it turns out that Alphys was dating her instead of 'who-knows'.

She and Alphys went on date and yes the 'Dating Stimulator' at the garbage dump.

Turns out her secret was that she had a crush on Undyne for a long time and she had problems about talking to her. She was always lying to her about everything to her and makes her feel bad.

Frisk assured her that she needs to tell Undyne the 'truth' and Alphys doesn't know how.

So they decided to do a roleplay, Frisk playing as Undyne as some sort of pretend game.

In the end, Alphys told it too far and Undyne suddenly heard it.

Alphys stuttered in embarrassment and told Undyne the truth about lying to her. But in the end, she got DUNKED ON!

Finally, Undyne forgives her and told Papyrus who came out of nowhere to do training with her.

What about Frisk? She went to the Skele-bros house and stay for the night.

Next day, fun activities in the day and a passionate night at night with Sans.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling the stinging sensation in my eyes. I opened them slowly only be greeted by sun rays shining into my eyes. I rubbed my tired eyes and let out a quiet yawn. I was about to crawl out of bed when I was suddenly pull back down. I turned my head to see a skeleton next to me with arms around me. I looked down at myself and blushed deep red - where is my sweater? I looked around the floor and found it near his slippers and hoodie. I sighed and turned my gaze back on the sleepy skeleton. I smiled to myself and raised my hand to place it over his cheekbone. It was smooth and strong like a human skull. I caress my hand on it which cause him to stir in his sleep and suddenly open his eyesockets.