Chapter 6 - Care for a Battle? or Want to go on a Date?

In My Office...

Papyrus: I'M BACK!!!

Me: *Spit-take from my soda* Honestly Papyrus, that chapter I wrote last time isn't about you fighting with Frisk.

Papyrus: MAYBE TODAY IT WILL BE! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS GOING TO CAPTURE THE HUMAN! SO WHERE IS FRISK?

Me: I don't know, she's not in my office.

Papyrus: OH, WELL, I GUESS I BETTER FIND HER. *walks out the door* HUMAN! HUMAN!

Me: *whisper* Okay, Frisk. the coast is clear.

Frisk: *walks out from my closet* Phew, that was close. I can't battle against Papyrus you know.

Me: Well, you're just lucky because this chapter tells everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up guys, I'm so sorry about the update of this chapter, I got problems with schools and stuff. But throughout the days, I worked on this story saved at each day and finally completed. I hope you enjoy this guys~ P.S There is a little Frisk x Sans, but the rest is probably Frisk x Papyrus. Don't HATE me on this, it's just based on the storyline.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk has finally arrived at Snowdin Town.

She got some items from the 'Shop'.

She tried to book a room one night for 80G. But she afford that much so instead she went to Papyrus and Sans' s House.

Sans allow her in until the night was over.

Yet Papyrus stated that tomorrow they will have a battle.

Finally, Sans will except to the moment to tell her how he feels.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sans's P.O.V

The next morning, I couldn't be bother to wake up because Papyrus would probably just barged down my door and told me to get up. As you already know, I'm too lazy to get up. I felt something shifting onto me and I slowly open my eyesockets, blinking a few times to regain my focus. I looked down at myself and I was being covered by my blanket and my head on my pillow... who did this? Papyrus? I feel the shifting again and peered down to see Frisk sleeping peacefully against my chest with my arms around her. 'What the... when did you get here?' I thought as I looked up at the bed - it was empty. I looked back down at her peaceful face, seeing her snuggling into my embrace. 'Awwh, she doesn't like sleeping by herself? That's so adorable.'

I raised one of my hands from her waist up to her head and run my fingers through her hair. It felt very silky like a velvet. I wonder what her hair smell like? I leaned close to her head and place my nasal cavity against her hair and smell her, it smells like cinnamon. I buried my nose deeper into her hair, inhaling all the scent through my nose so I can remember the smell of her. I feel Frisk starting to wake up so I quickly retreated and looked at her face. She slowly opened her eyes and she was staring directly at my white pupils. She squeaked in fright and covered her face with the blanket. I chuckled at her shyness.

"Good morning Frisk." I whispered.

Frisk pulled down the cover to half of her face showing only her eyes and softly reply, "Good morning Sans."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I just... like don't sleeping by myself, so I decided to sleep with you and that way, I wouldn't get bonely." She replied, ending with a pun. I chuckled and playfully cuddled her making her squeal in surprise. "Hey S-Sans! Hahahahaha! S-Stop it!"