Chapter 13 - Meet the Scientist and the Robot

In the Living Room...

Undyne: *front door opens* What's up Punks!

Papyrus: UNDYNE, WELCOME! I WOULD LIKE ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIENDS, THIS IS FRISK AND THE WRITER, AZURESILVERKOALA!

Me & Frisk: Hi!

Undyne: *picks up Frisk* Hey Frisk! Nice to see that wimpy proud face of yours. *turns to me* Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Undyne!

Me: Nice to meat ya! I'm Undyin to see you on the 'team' of Determination.

Papyrus: AZURE! YOU WILL SENT TO PRISON IF YOU SAY ANOTHER PUN AGAIN!

Sans: Aw come on, bro. Chair up!

Papyrus: *screams to his room*

Me: Ha ha. Puns never gets old.

Undyne: *turns to Sans* So you are Papyrus's brother, right?

Sans: Yeah, I'm Sans the Skeleton. The one with a Skele-TON of puns. *sits down next to Frisk*

Me: *giggles and sigh* Live While We're Young...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! Sorry about the late update, I got a serious problem about my eyes since I was working on this chapter all day and I got banned from technology for a week DX. But don't worry, I've got ready and hope you guys would like it, still more to come. P.S. This chapter will contain the answers from the quiz game, please I recommend you don't cheat on this game. Also this is a friendship with Alphys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk went over to Undyne where Papyrus that her and Undyne could hang out.

Papyrus left the house due they need some time to know each other better and became friends.

Undyne may looked upset about the fight early but she doesn't understand Frisk wants to be friends.

Papyrus thought this was a bad idea and he failed.

But Undyne decided they will be not as friends to Frisk, but BESTIES!!

Undyne told Frisk about her life as the head of the Royal Guard and told about Papyrus's training which was cooking.

So since Papyrus was late for his cooking lesson, she'll have cooking lesson with Frisk instead. (A Chaotic Cooking Disaster).

Later on, they burnt down her house, undyne was about to fight Frisk one last time but they can't allow that since how strongly bonded they were together.

Finally, Undyne accepted to be a friend and decides to hang out with Papyrus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I made my way back to the Riverperson and ask for a ride back to Hotland. The difference is that the boat had a head of a cat or is that dog? Anyway, we took sail back to Hotland. I was watching and giggling at how the boat ran across the water with legs.

"Tra la la. Temmie Village... the room before the darkening lantern room." It said, before approaching on shore of Hotland. The bottom looked like a giant furnace. "Come again sometimes. Tra la la"

I departed from the boat and walked back where I came and looked at the large building up ahead.

(Seeing such a strange laboratory in a place like this... You're filled with determination.)