Neutral Ending

In the Living Room...

Everyone in the Dress Up Room finally packed up and moved back to the Living Room.

Undyne: Man, that was fun! *plopping on the couch*

Papyrus: INDEED! THE GREAT PAPYRUS LOVES DRESSING UP!

Frisk: *plops onto the couch next to Sans feeling tired*

Sans: Hey beautiful~ *winks*

Frisk: *squeaks* >////< *hides behind the cushion*

Sans: Aw come out there, you aren't going to hide away from me, are you? *using his magic to lift Frisk up and into his arms.*

Frisk: *pouts* Sans...

Sans: Nope. *zip up his jacket* You're staying in my Bone Prison.

Frisk: *covering her flushed face*

Sans: *chuckles and cuddles her* She's so cute.

Alphys: O///O my OTP is real! *fangirling*

Me: And there's my shipping fan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! We've reached the end! Wa-Hoo! Thank you guys so much, this story is starting to look awesome with over 3K READS. I would've taken back about ditching this book, it's been three months since I started this book. At first, I was excited to write because I want to support my favourite ship of Undertale. I was getting worried that some readers may not like it much. But I would blame to the other fandoms and the Internet, creating arguments over and over, I got sick everyday in the stomach full of nonsense. Besides, from those who followed me on Wattpad, thank you. I appreciate that you started to treat me like a family member and I know that you may have the same ship as me because I love it too, except some of my friends support the ship that I hate. But you guys are like the only friends I got on this website. I love to read your stories and put them on my library just like that. Well, I should stop with the speech. So, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Flowey killed Asgore and took the human SOULS which now became as Omega Flowey.

Frisk began to fight in a most scariest and bloodiest battle ever.

During her fight, she managed to rescue the human SOULS from Flowey.

With the power of determination, she defeat Flowey however Flowey trolled her and butchered her.

But, the only thing that can save were the human SOULS, completely annihilate him.

In the end, Frisk spared him which leaves Flowey confused and in sadness before disappearing deep in the underground.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I was standing in the dark room. The battle with Flowey was over... The horrible blood-threatening nightmare was over... and everything around me was all silence. Flowey has left deep into the underground and never to be found. I was panting heavily and collapsed on my knees with my hands holding myself up. My arms are sweeping with blood from my fresh cuts.

"VeRy ImPrEsSiVe, I tHoUgHt YoU wErE gOiNg To DiE..." Chara complimented, appearing beside me.

"Not under my watch..." I breathed out, getting myself into sitting position and heaving myself with air to relax.