Chapter 15 - Hotland - Part 2 - Reporting at MTT News

In the Living Room...

All of us (Me, Frisk, Undyne and Alphys) were watching some anime, 'Sword Art Online'

Papyrus: EVERYONE! I HAVE BROUGHT SOME POPCORN FOR YOU GUYS.

Undyne: Gee, thanks Papyrus. *taking the bowl of popcorn from him*

Papyrus: *looks upstairs* SANS! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM! WATCH THE MOVIE WITH THE GIRLS!

Sans: *behind the door* Pap, you know I hate watching anime.

Undyne: *irk mark* Get your lazy ass over here punk!

Sans: Fine. *teleports next to Frisk* At least, I'm sitting with you. *cuddles Frisk*

Frisk: >///<

Me: Sans, stop cuddling with Frisk while we're watching the movie!

Sans: Sorry, but I can't help now that I have my lovely kitten here. Right? *playfully tickle under Frisk's chin*

Frisk: *squeals* >////////<

Undyne: Oh crud, you two are totally nuts. *looks away*

Sans: *chuckles* I'm just joking with ya guys, so relax *grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoved them in his mouth* 

Me: You okay Frisk?

Frisk: *hides her face with her hands and gave me a thumbs-up* I'm okay...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up buddies! I'm so happy to see some VOTE going up this time of day. But you know, it was great. Lately, I was working so hard on this second part of the 'Hotland' chapters. So basically, the three are Mettaton's shows so previously it was the 'Cooking Show' and now it's a 'News Report'. So if you wondering what the 'Skele-Bros' are doing. This chapter will explain it all. Sorry about this slow update but here you go : ). I hope you enjoy this~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk went through a scorching hot journey through the area filled with steaming lava and magma everywhere.

Alphys have a great time posting status through her phone and then call about the puzzles.

Frisk solve some 'Alien Invaders' puzzle and manage to get the door opened.

Later on, in the dark room, the area appeared to be a stage for a cooking show with Mettaton.

Fortunately, the recipe was baking a cake and he want a human soul as the important ingredient.

And Alphys quickly stop the process, and stated to make a substitution to the recipe.

Likewise, he scheduled into a timer which if Frisk doesn't get to the can in 1 minute, it's back to the original.

With success, Frisk did it and Mettaton left the show and told her that the cake was already been made.

Lucky for Frisk, she is glad to be alive and still filled with determination.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

My heart was pounding so hard that I was nearly going to be baked human cake for today. But thanks to Alphys, she really save my SOUL. I was walking towards the end of Hotland where I saw a huge building in the distance. It kinda reminds of the castle I saw in Waterfall, but it was really huge compare to this one.