Chapter 9 - Waterfall - Part 2 - Illuminate Marsh

In My Office...

Me: Okay, now that's out of the way. *hides the camera*

Papyrus: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Me: Well, now you do... *sits down at my desk* By the way, cooked up your spaghetti for me please.

Papyrus: *gasp* THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL MAKE SPAGHETTI! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!! *runs out*

Me: Good thing he's out of the office. *sigh* Well, time to get back into business *turned on my computer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yo what's up Buddies! I kinda of skip the previous part because of the 'Bonus'. I hope you guys enjoy, (if not, sorry about that but you know the rules. VOTE can unlock the 'Bonus' Chapters). Well, aside from the 'special', we'll return back to the 'Waterfall' Chapter. So I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale- The Story of Determination...

Frisk walked back into Waterfall where she saw Papyrus meeting with a armoured monster named Undyne.

Despite her being so nervously, she was nearly spotted.

Later on, Monster Kid came along talking about Undyne 'being the coolest.'

After exploring and solving the Bridge Puzzle, she was spotted again but Undyne nearly piercing her body.

Hiding the grass didn't help... but Monster Kid saved her but getting himself pitched in the face.

Finally, she rested at the 'save point'...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up from my long sleep and sat up slowly. I rub my tired eyes and looked around. That armoured monster Undyne didn't show up and killed me yet, and as for me - I feel relief. I put my sweater back on and stand myself up, brushing the sand of me. I walked on ahead and in the distance, I saw Sans setting up a telescope. He was adjusting the lens to make sure it points directly at the ceiling.

"Hey Sans,"  I greeted once I approached him. He screamed a bit and turned to see me. I was laughing so hard on that, I literally 'jumped' his bones...

"Oh, hey Frisk, nice of you to stop by." He replied, twisting the screws to hold the telescope.

"Thanks, whatcha doin' with that telescope?" I asked curiously.

"I'm thinking about getting into the telescope business." He answered, finally finished with the telescope. "It's normally 50000G to use this premium telescope..." I gawked at him. (A/N: 50000G, what the hell?!) He saw my reaction and laughed a bit. He placed his hand under my chin to close my gaping mouth and said, "But... since I know you, you can use it for free. Howzabout it?" He gave me a wink.

"Okay..." I took a look through the telescope, but all I see is red everywhere, what's up with this telescope? I pulled back and look at him, "I don't see-" I stopped to see Sans falling on the ground, holding his stomach and laughing his head off. "What's so funny?"

"You aren't satisfied?" He asked, trying to breathe from his laughter.

"No."

"Don't worry, I'll give you a full refund." He snickered, but still giggling.

"Care to explain why are you laughing so hard?" I asked, still confused about his laughter.

"This." He took out a hand mirror and show it to me. I looked at my relfection and saw a red circle around my right eye.