Chapter 16 - Have a Parlour with Little Miss Muffet!

In the Living Room...

Still watching the movie...

Me: Hey Sans.

Sans: Yeah?

Me: (whispering) When are you going to tell Frisk to be your 'GF'?

Sans: That will have to wait Azure, I only confess my feelings to Frisk just then and I have to wait until I tell to become my 'GF'. We're only just... started.

Me: Hmm-hm (nod), I get it.

Undyne: Why is Kirito with Asuna?

Alphys: Partnership, I think.

Me: I think the readers should answer this question.

Undyne: So how's the VOTE and COMMENT?

Me: 62 VOTE and 17 COMMENT with a fewer good and bad ones -.-' . But I think everyone is getting it.

Sans: That's great. Keep it up until you reach the end.

Undyne: Yeah, you can do it!

Alphys: We all here together.

Frisk: We filled you with determination on this story.

Me: Thanks guys. :')

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I have some decent news around here. Apparently, my story may look amazing but some of you say it was 'weird' despite I have the 'wrong-way around'. Well, that's not the reason. You see, Sans has only confess to Frisk but he hadn't ask her to be 'GF' (girlfriend). If this happens, they will be together forever throughout the story. So don't worry about that, I'm doing this story because I like writing stories you know. SO here's the chapter (sorry about the slow update) and I hope you enjoy it~ P.S: This is a boss battle of 'Muffet'.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk was about journey to a large building called the CORE.

She met up with Sans the hot dog stand and brough some Hot Dog...?

Then, Sans made a challenge to see how many hot dogs she can balance? The record - 30.

After leaving, Frisk got into a fight with the Royal Guards.

But in the end, RG 01 have confess his feelings to RG 02 and got together happily.

Afterwards, Frisk was in the news by Mettaton.

Meanwhile, Sans and Papyrus were having dinner and they saw her on TV.

Frisk was in mega trouble when Mettaton tries to blow her up with bombs!

But in the end, she defuse all the bombs and she was safe.

Now, moving on to the next floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I arrived at the top floor, I'm guessing this is where I must go. I came across a little bake sale where the table display pastries: croissants and donuts. The owner was a little young lavender spider girl, she had black hair styled with two little pig tails with red ribbons, five spider eyes, six slender arms, and she wore a red outfit with pantaloons at the bottom, button on the front and a ribbon against her chest and a pair of black boots. I saw the sign and it read.