"It's on little girl," I said grabbing a peperoni from my pizza. "Bring it little boy," she said and backed away from me.

Twenty minutes later we were cleaning up peperoni slices all around the house. We had a full on peperoni war, which resulted in a peperoni covered house. The sausage was in our room, in the kitchen, in our living room, bathroom, extra bedroom, and in our hallway. Where ever you looked you would see one of these red circle sausage lying around the floor.

""You are so dead," Sam threatened me and cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why's that?" I asked her.

"You have me covered in meat!" She gestured to her and I let my eyes rake over her body. "Yes you are very edible, right now." And winked at her. She blushed red and I smiled broadly.

"Don't you dare think about it, Jacob," she warned and I shook my head. "Aww too late, I already did," I grinned and walked over to her.

"Stay back Jacob," she put her hand up to keep me a good distance away from her. "Why, when I know you want me just as much." I pressed against her hand and saw her decision waver within her eyes.

I walked even closer causing her arms to press against me and her. Pressing my lips to hers I felt her shiver.

"You cold, honey?" I whispered huskily. "No, it's just that-" She didn't finish instead she just pressed her lips back to mine urgently. And I kissed her back with just as much urgency.

Her fingers gripped my hair and pulled me even more closer than I was. I wrapped my hand around her waist and her upper back pulling her closer to me and at the same time pushing her back a little. Her back bumped against the wall causing her to gasp and us both to stop momentarily.

"Stop..." she breathed and pressed against my chest gently but enough for me to understand her meaning. "Please?" She gasped and I moved away from her so that she'll be able to breathe and think clearly. "Sorry," I said with heavy breathing.

She shook her head and put her hand on my cheek cupping my face in her soft warm palm. I turned my head slightly and kissed her palm. "You too good for me Jake," she whispered and I chuckled. "I think it's the other way around."

Her eyes were sparkling and I couldn't help but feel like there's nothing that can make me any happier than the way Sammy and I were looking at each other right now at this minute.

"Hey! You two love birds! We were just wondering if you would like to- what in the world happened to your house?" Seth's annoying voice broke threw our screen door and not to mention our concentration.

Both Sam and I snapped our heads towards the direction that Seth's voice came from. We turned to see him letting himself inside. "Come in Seth," I said under my breath.

"What you want Seth?" Sam asked dropping her hand from my cheek and chest.

"Woah! Dude your face looks like you just got attacked!" Seth crowed and I glared at him. Sam covered her mouth with her hand and glared at the fifteen year old boy. "What do you want?" Sam asked but this time it was a little more muffled. I chuckled and put my arm around her waist.

"Sam told me to come and get you two for a meeting. Something having to do with this weeks patrols." Seth shrugged.

"Is there a reason why he sends you?" I asked.

"Quil and Embry don't want to come to your house, they're scared at what they might see. Jared isn't around when Sam needs him and Leah is well Leah. Paul is always with Rachel now. So I'm the only one left. Which I have to say sucks. You know? Always coming to your house to see you two sucking each other's faces." He shuddered and Sam laughed.