christmas party

After we left my house we went to Sam's house, I mean our house and hanged out with each other for a while. Sam and I, then, decided to go and get ready for the Christmas party that she was getting ready to host. We then went to the car and decided to go to the store outside of Forks.

"So we have the decoration's ready all we have to do is just get something for them. That'll be easy." Sammy said. "Who are you inviting?" I asked her, lowering down the radio. "Well I'm inviting the pack. That is Sam and Emily, Leah, Seth, Paul, Quil, Embry, and Jared. Oh your dad, and you and me ." She said ticking them off on her fingers.

"So what are you going to get them?" I asked again. "We are going to get them something that they will like." Sam said emphasizing the word 'we' to me. "Why do you do that?" I asked her getting uncomfortable. "Do what?" She said. "When I say something that is yours you turn it around saying that it's ours. I don't know it feels wrong. Its your money its your house. I'm just staying with you." I said.

She sighed and smiled at me, "Jake, me and you are going to be together. Forever, I hope unless you count on having a premature death?" She turned to look at me and I gave her a quick shake she then looked back towards the road. "Good. Well if you haven't notice, imprinting is like marriage in a way. I know you may not see it as that. But that is baisically what it is. We are together and we'll always be there for each other. Ergo, what is mine is yours. That includes money and material things too, Jake." She said.

"But I still don't feel right. Its suppose to be that the guys provide for their lady, not the other way around. Atleast that was what I was taught." I said looking out my window. "Fine, then after all this vamp things that are dealing with Bella and the Cullen's we can go out and find you a job. I'm seriously considering putting you in a mechanic workshop," she threw her hand at me and quickly put it back on the wheel. "What makes you so sure that I want to be working in a mechanic workshop. I don't think they make enough money." I said. She knows me too good, she knows that I like working on cars and such. "Well you can open up your own mechanic shop and create your own money. The mechanic shop that's in Forks is really expensive. If you make your own and the price is cheap you'll be rich in no time. Just for the fact that everyone here in Forks needs a car fixing.

"That sounds like a really good idea! Thanks Sam. I love you so much babe!" I said leaning across my seat to give her a kiss on the cheek. She laughed at me and cleared her throat. "So where to, Mr. Black?" She said looking at me from the corner of her eyes. "We can try that store over there." I pointed to a store that looked like a deseant enough place for a Christmas gift. "Perfect," she smiled.

We went inside and started to look for things that the pack might like. Well, its more like Sam looked while I just held her things. In the end we bought a sweater and a coffee cup for Emily, a coffee cup for Sam, a book about medical terms for Leah- she's been studying medical terms since her father died of a heart attack before she turned into a wolf, a long sleeve shirt for Paul, a T-shirt for Seth, a sweatshirt for Quil, a light jacket for Jared, and a watch for my dad.

We then went to a little fastfood restaurant to get a sandwich, we then went home.

"Here, jake, give them to me and I'll go and put it in our closet." Sam said turning towards me as we entered the living room. I gave her the bags and closed the door. "Okay, I, um, have to go check on my dad. Can I borrow the car?" I asked her and with a sinking feeling I heard her groan and turned to me. "Jake, how many times do I have to say this? My car is your car. You don't have to ask." She said shaking her head at me and smiling that breath takingly smile which I always loved. "You'll have to say that until I get a job and help you pay for things." I laughed and kissed her on the lips.

As soon as I kissed her I couldn't help but deepen it a little bit. I pulled her closer to me letting my hands stay around her waist. I could tell she was surprised because I felt the shock in her lips. I smiled into the kiss and continued kissing her. I could taste her breathe it tasted of cherries and strawberries and... mint? I felt her hand that wasn't carrying the bags go to my chest. I felt her hand give me a little push away from her and she pulled away from me.