Bitten by love

The sun rose and slowly turned the room a light gold colour, I was facing the garden, but my eyes were focused on one thing.

The ring on my finger.

I loved it and I'm in love with the man who gave it to me.

Zak woke and pushing his hand in to my hair, my eyes rolled when he began playing with it and massaging my head.

He was either waiting for a response or waking me up. I felt the bed move and heard him smell my skin. His lips gently kissed my bare shoulder, I rolled back enough to see his handsome sleepy face.

"Good morning." I whispered making him smile.

"Hey beautiful."

"Sleep okay?" I asked holding his face and running my thumb over his cheek bone.

"Yeah, amazing. But I guess that may have had something to do with the bedroom sports before bed." He chuckled. I grinned and nodded agreeing with him.

He took my hand away and kissed it before looking at the ring and smiling. "Do you like it?"

"Zak, I love it. In fact I've been awake for a while looking at it."

"What do you like about it?" He probed.

"That it represents me and you."

"Because I have it to you?"

"No, because I love anything sparkling. This does exactly that! It's gorgeous. And because it has you in it with the skulls. So I have a piece of you in the ring. It's beautifully thoughtful."

"I was so worried you wouldn't like it.."

"Well it's quiet the opposite and the only time I'll take it off is showers and to clean. Other than that.. This beauty stays on my finger." I smiled wiggling my fingers.

"The skulls? It means until death do us part, because I want to be with you forever." He smiled and pulled me into him so that I was resting my head on his bicep.

"Who'd have thought we would be here? If someone said to me that I'd be in bed with you last year I would have laughed." He said.

"I agree. But look where we are." I sang.

"I got my girl, my beautiful pain in the ass."

"Who's now got a target on her back." I added.

"No. Don't say that."

I looked up to see him frowning hard at that comment.

"But you'll keep me safe, you always have and no fans know. Not a damn thing."

"Hmm." He nodded.

"Especially those psycho ones.. They actually scare me anyway. To the point I've put my profile on private after Aaron posted a picture of us, my mailbox was flooded with women and their numbers for you."

"Really? And you didn't pass them on?" Zak asked amused.

"They were bullies."

"Most of them are.. I see what they do but I can't stop the way people are to each other. I just have to move on, if I worried about them, I'd never have a job."

"Hmm. Well priorities have changed, you look after Gracie, the show and then your not yet wife." I smiled.

"You, Gracie and then the show."

"Why not Gracie me then the show?"

"Because you and Gracie are thick as thieves.. I've seen you both. I'm not stupid. You will look after Gracie, you always have."

"It's cause she's my boo." I smiled as she looked up from her bed and padded over.

In a hop she got up and collapsed on me making me giggle.

"Hard life Hun? Oh I feel ya." I spoke scratching her belly.

"Will you do that for me?" Zak asked jokingly but I dug my hand under the bedding and patted his tummy. Once Gracie had her fill she got down and flopped back onto her bed and fell back to sleep.

I cuddled into Zak smelling his skin and then bit him.

"Owh!"

"That did not hurt!" I laughed.

"It didn't, but you looked a little worried then. You're cute."

"Shu'up"

"Was that payback?" He quizzed.

"Pay back for what?"

"Your neck?"

I looked at him before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. "Holy shit.."

I had a series of bites on my neck left by him and last nights love making.

"Zak!" I shouted making him laugh in the other room.

"I look like a cheap tart! What did I tell you?! Not my neck!"

"I'll remember that next time I'm bursting with love and feel I can't give any more! I bite on frustration you know, you drive me mad!"

"From boobies down? No problem. Just not the neck anymore."

"Well it keeps those men away." He responded.

"Yeah and it makes Aaron uncomfortable. You know this." I reminded him even if he did forget which I highly doubted.

"I'll think of Aaron next time I'm almost about to shoot my load then shall I?!" He snapped annoyed.

I came out the bathroom and folded my arms at him, he backed down and rubbed his face.

"I'm sorry.. It's just- it doesn't matter." He muttered.

"No, no it does so tell me." I urged crossing the bedroom and climbing back into bed with him.

"I just have the need to show you my love all the time. I know you don't like them on your neck but last night was amazing and yes I forgot that when making love to you that I should worry about everyone else!"

"I didn't mean it like that.."

"I know but when I'm with you Maria. Nobody else or anything else matters, I'm zoned into you. Just you. You're all I think and see. And o will do anything to get you to where you need to be, like when I bite on a certain part of your neck... Right here." He poked just above my clavicle.

"When I kiss or bite you fall apart. Like crumble away. When I bite here.." He poked the side of my neck.

"You arch your back up hard, which had an effect on me by the way, which is why it's always darker. You know I heard you cry out last night and I thought I had pierced your skin."

"That's why you froze?"

He nodded "I was so lost in you and then you cried I thought shit I've really bit you like Hannibal Lecter."

"Well Dr Lecter. I'll let you off but ease up and maybe bite somewhere else. Maybe you'll get a reaction you like." I wiggled my brows making him grin.

His hand grabbed my night dress and with a quick pull I landed on his chest and we were making out. I gave him a little grope waking him up and making Zak growl against my mouth.

"Again?" He asked.

"Damn straight. The ring means my new sex slave." I replied with a smirk.

"Well I don't want to keep my mistress and not yet wife waiting!"