Claim your prize.

We left Lake Mead and began to drive. Zak was behind the wheel again as I sat shotgun.

"I'm gonna go to mine. Swap cars so that you don't have to pay for airport parking." He informed me.

I nodded, I didn't see why he just didn't drive my car there and back to his. I kept my opinion to myself and sat quietly.

We pulled up to his house, but Aaron was gone leaving me a little disheartened. Zak was right, he did deserve a proper goodbye. I got out and pulled my case to the front door when Zak picked it up and took it inside.

I stepped inside his cool house and looked for Gracie.

"Cece has took her to my mums for the day.. After I told her last night I had to stop the woman I was falling for from leaving." He informed me.

I nodded and then went over it all over again in my head before I looked at Zak.

"What?" I asked looking at him. He strode across the hallway and stood in front of me.

"I- I don't want you to go because I'd miss you."

"You've said." I answered.

"Because I'm also feeling things I haven't in so long that I don't know how to register it in my mind and my body. I just know that if you go, you'll take it away from me and I don't want that. I lied to Aaron yesterday, and I know it's a terrible thing to do but I only told him what I thought he would want to hear. Maria I was desperate for you to have the test because.. Because I want us to be something. I don't want nothing."

"Za-"

"I know we fight so much, we have incredible sex after, I have to admit. But you push my buttons, you know how to wind me up. How to make me laugh, you've broke me as a man and when that man hurt you? I swear to god I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I wanted to pull the fucking life from his body for ever laying a hand on you." He explained leaving me to breath and blink.

"But you said to Aar-"

"I know what I said, I didn't mean it. But what I'm saying now I mean and my mind hasn't been any clearer. I can't promise the model relationship. Hell in a paranormal investigator and bring shit home. But I want to give this a go?"

I couldn't actually believe what I was hearing and pinched myself.

"I know. I can't believe I'm losing man points so fast. In for a penny in for a pound isn't it?" He asked and pulled me into a kiss.

A kiss turned into a make out until he pulled away pushing his forehead against mine. 

"So.. What's it going to be?" He asked.

"Step up and claim your prize." I whispered before grinning. A smile filled his face and he bent down picking me up by the back of my thighs.

I went back to his mouth and let his tongue dominate mine. I felt us go up the stairs making me frown slightly, his room isn't upstairs? Maybe he's moved rooms?

I was pushed against a door making me giggle and roll my hips against his as we made out again. Zak fumbled with the door handle and fell into the room holding me tightly.

We fell in the bed and pawed at each other's clothes throwing them across the bedroom in a rushed state.

Putting himself between my knees he removed my bra and smiled.

"Hello boys."

I laughed and brought him back to my mouth. His hand slipped into my panties and I was soon moaning into his mouth whilst holding onto him. I arched my body up and squirmed on bed causing Zak to push his body against mine to stop me rolling away.