Some men aren't all gentlemen.

Nothing changes. Something I was grateful of right now when two people I thought I could trust betrayed me.

Desire or Joey's as I still called it was booming. It was still early as well which meant tonight would be rocking.

I kept my jacket on and stepped behind the bar and decided to cut the waiting down.

"Ria?!" Joey called in the commotion.

"I'm working! Don't like it? Don't look!" I called back.

"Hey babe!" Tilly squealed slapping my backside.

"Ready for tonight?!" I asked making her nod. I looked across to find her in a sailor girls outfit.

"We got bachelor parties in.. Navy." She winked.

Oh have we?!

Bringing the bar under control I stepped out the back and went straight into the box.

The box was full of fancy dress things we often tossed in there after giving them a wash.

I knew we had one... Seeing white I grabbed it and pulled a woman's white navy jacket.

Swapping it from my leather jacket I stepped back onto the bar and carried on.

"Didn't expect you tonight." Joey spoke in my ear.

"Always expect the unexpected." I smiled at him.

"Good to have you back." He replied before heading of to serve more customers.

It felt good to be back. It was boring being at in a hotel room. Plus I needed work!

The hours felt like minutes as the constant flow of customers came in, with the music pumping and atmosphere turning electric, it didn't feel like work at all.

I looked up to see a very handsome man watching me his green eyes, clean shaven and muscular build. I took in his uniform and smiled.

The bachelor party was here.

"Welcome to Desire. What can I getcha?" I purred leaning on the bar.

He smirked and licked his lips "Are you on the menu?" He asked.

"You'll be surprised what's on our menu." I countered giving him a wink.

They ordered a round of shots with one for me, I threw it back and lined up another set for them before taking the empty shots glasses away.

"What's your name?!" The man called over the chaos.

"What would you like it to be?!" I asked causing his smile to widen.

"No, really! I wanna know your name!"

"Ria! What's yours?!"

"Harry!"

I smiled at held my hand out for a shake but he took it and placed a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Gorgeous!" He grinned.

I smiled looking away to see Tilly almost running over. Sliding into me she grinned.

As she began to work her magic I quickly helped bring down the patrons waving notes.

I looked over an hour later to find the party in full swing, Tilly had a man leant over the bar and was pouring tequila into his mouth whilst the others cheered him on.

I looked to Joey who nodded and waved his hand for me to go over and assistant.

"Ah.. Caio Bella." Harry spoke.