Apology, ultimatum and the decision

I knocked on the door and ran away standing halfway up the drive.

My heart was pounding as the door opened slowly and Aaron appeared.

He crouched down and read the note before stepping out and looking at me.

Well not me.

Because I wasn't just me..

Hell I'd tried to show him that I was still here and had dressed as a storm trooper to well.. To battle him.

"No." He answered screwing up my letter of a duel and tossing it away.

My heart sank and I looked at Zak who was sat on the hood of his car looking oh so mighty fine.

I had prepared for this.. So I threw a stuffed Ewok toy at him.

"Cut it out Ria."

I threw another hitting him in the head.

"Right!" He bent down and grabbed the lightsaber I had placed my note and watched as he flicked it on causing it to light up green. It was getting dark and I knew soon enough we'd be in darkness.

I pulled mine out from behind me and turned it on, red.

"Sure you wanna do this? Cause I don't hold back. You know this." Aaron spoke. I nodded in response.

I remembered, the man got so excited the lightsaber may as well have been real and tried to cut me in half! He didn't hold back in swinging the damn things.

I waited until he stepped on a certain spot before we started circling each other. He wouldn't make the first move, and neither would I. But someone would..

And I was determined it wasn't going to be me.

The last lightsaber fight we had almost resembled the sword fight Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom had in Pirates of the Caribbean. I was walking up his stairs backwards, on the back of the couch and sliding over his kitchen island to keep my height and distance to him.

I guess the only thing is to pick on someone you're own size.

I rolled my wrist swinging it around making Aaron's eyes narrow. He was in the zone.

My massive Star Wars nerd was geeking out over this.

All I know is.. It's bloody hot in the suit and I bought it so I could ruin it after. Maybe even burn it on the fire pit....

Now that idea appealed to me.

I stopped and fixed my stance, holding my hand out I beckoned him like Neo from the Matrix.

He came for me swinging causing me to back up and bring up the lightsaber to defend and block myself. Lucky was on my side for size in one respect... At least I could move quickly, but in other respects, Aaron's swings were my head height..

I didn't forget to gulp.

"Come on bro!" Zak cheered him on making me look at him.

Really dude? You're gonna now bat for the other team?!

Wait... It wasn't suppose to sound like tha-

I sucked in time and went to swipe him
in the stomach when he jumped back.

I had turned his front garden into our battle field. Zak moved at some point and had put on the Star Wars theme tune making Aaron grin.