Reunited and breathless

I was still reeling from Bossy Bitch Beryl that I hadn't even noticed Zak had stopped the car.

"Maria?"

I lunged at him across the seat kissing him hard when he pulled away. "M-Maria. Stop, we need to talk."

"Later." I breathed but he pulled me to a stop making me hit back into my seat in frustration. He got out and headed in to the small hotel, I followed behind him and got let into his room.

"It's about the photo and Ni-" he started but I interrupted.

"I know, I know what this is about but I can assure you I didn't mention work, I didn't speak about you. He knows we're together after he saw the photo of you and Gracie. But that's it! I won't be going to Boston because I don't want to Zak.. Not because you said, but because I don't want to."

"Finished?" He asked.

"I think so." I let out a sigh and looked at him.

"I want to apologise for being paranoid and jealous. I just.. I saw that photo and well my mind began playing up for me. I'm sorry sweetie I really am. You didn't need the extra stress of me being an asshole when you're here for your mum. Who looks amazing by the way." He replied.

I smiled "She's doing great right? Thank you for helping her back to her seat earlier.. She wouldn't normally accept help.

"It's my handsome good looks." He replied making me grin.

We were stood across the opposite each other in silence when Zak curled his finger at me. "Come here."

I bit my lip and slowly made my way over to him looking up at him. I watched him take in my dress and face before he shuddered.

"I can't believe you defended me like that." He breathed.

"Well you are my man. Nobody gets to be like that to you. Not while I'm around." I replied.

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss, the longer I stayed against his mouth the more I enjoyed it and found my body leaning into his. His cologne was like my tranquilliser as I made me feel light headed and warm inside.

We broke away smiling at each other. "I've missed you so much." He whispered.

"I've missed you too. The bed is colder without you." I mumbled.

"And you can't sleep well?"

I shook my head as I undid a shirt button on him.

"Well, I think I may be able to help with that." He smirked.

"Please." I whispered back.

His mouth hit mine kissing me hard as his hands pulled my dress up slightly as he grabbed my backside. His mouth went along my jawline and then to my neck. His warm tongue darted out before he sucked gently on the part of skin, he moved on careful not to leave any love bites on my neck. I tugged on his hair gently as my breathing got ragged, Zak took that as his cue and slowly lowered down onto his knees.

I gasped as he pulled my dress up hard and slid my thong off. His finger tips stroked my thigh as he kissed them gently. I controlled my breathing from wanting to pant at the feel of his stubble and then the softness of his fingertips tickling the inside of my thighs.

He pulled me close with my hips leaving me stood right in front of him, pushing my leg over his shoulder he got himself reacquainted with my body. I gasped when he took my body into his mouth and sucked hard.

I began panting from the way his tongue worked along with his fingers, I couldn't stop my moan as he flicked around my nub and gave the occasional suck causing my other leg to bend wanting to sit down on his face.