There would be no choice

I let out a moan as the hand Zak had in my hair turned to a first pulling at it.

I gripped at his body gouging at his skin as I arched my body up into his.

He was holding back on the account of my body but my body needed him to give it his all.

He didn't care the other night as we changed positions all night and ended up leaving me a drooling mess on the bed.

Perhaps that put him off.

Well you wouldn't have been drooling if he didn't try to ram his cock down your thro-

I groaned again frowning at his resistance to let loose on me. His eyes were fixed on my purple and blue ribcage.

"Please." I whispered pulling him in by his hips.

"I- I don't want to hurt you." He panted  his reply.

"Move faster or stop, this isn't working." I whined.

"You're moaning enough." He grunted.

"Okay you have a point... But I need more." I bit my lip as another wave of pleasure rolled over me.

"I'm worried about your ribs."

"Well stop."

That soon got his ass in gear.

----

A few hours later we were laid out on his bed sweaty and tired. My head was resting on Zak's bicep, so big it's now my pillow.

My body had only just calmed down from the muscle cramping orgasms.. Something Zak had happily pointed out.

"Damn." He laughed to himself.

"Nice work." I replied patting his chest.

"I had a lot of frustration to work out... I think I'm done." He nodded.

"Good cause I am. Otherwise it's lotion and the bathroom. I actually feel sore." I replied shifting my legs slowly.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked sitting up worried.

"No, no. Just.. A whole lot going on and not a lot coming out, if you get what I mean."

Zak looked down at himself proudly "That I do. Junior is satisfied."

"You have not named that junior." I spoke watching him grin.

"He needed a name!"

"Jesus Christ."

I laid there a little longer when I got a poke in the boob.

"Huh?" I looked up to see Zak with a slight frown.

"I asked you a question."

"Sorry, I wasn't actually in the room. What was it?"

"What would you do if Aaron asked you to choose?" He repeated his question and looked down to me.

I pushed my mouth to the side and chewed on the inside of my lip. Then I had my answer.

"He wouldn't make me chose. Aaron, he's not like that. He wants me to be happy." I replied.

"And you're not? With me?"

"No I am.. But he wants better for me.

"Oh wow." Zak scoffed he went to move when I pulled him back to laying down.

"What I mean is... He wants better for me then to be your casual fuck buddy. He's worried as well, that if something goes wrong then I'll walk way from him."

"Well he walked away from you." Zak pointed out.

"Because I slapped him." I replied.

"Because he insulted you." Zak countered. 

"Yeah well... Maybe he was right." I mumbled.

"So you think you're easy?" Zak asked me.

"No, but I do think when it comes to you I'm easy. We went from hating each other to this." I gestured to us naked laying on the bed.

"And this is a bad thing?" He asked confused.

"No? At least I don't think so. I guess Aaron's worried I'm going to get hurt because you.. Mr. Have that reputation." I replied.

He rolled his eyes "Seriously? Because I don't have a woman on my arm whenever I go out people presume I'm celibate? Come on."

"Alright. But look at it from Aaron's point of view. Actually... Think of Meredith being in this situation."

I didn't miss his hand turning into a fist. "You can hold the smooth face but you'd go around and threaten the dude until he shat a gold bar.. Aaron and you? You are both the best of friends, closer now then live ever been. You both have keys to each other house because of your line of work, I know. But there's a degree of trust behind everything you two do. Look at Ireland? You stopped the ATV because he was upset."

"I couldn't drive with him crying."

"Because you are both brothers. You both look out for each other, Aaron is looking out for me. He loves you dearly Zak but he's not one to jump in and out of beds with girls. Not like you were."

"I'm glad you put were."

"As long as that all it is. Zak I want this to work.. I really do but I won't share you."

"I don't share anyway." He replied.

"Neither do I." I replied throwing him a mean look.

"I like the look of jealousy though." He whispered before giving my butterfly tattoo, butterfly kisses making giggles.

"Here's my question..."

"Hit me." Zak answered.

"Would you make me chose?"

He shook his head "as much as it would pain me.. Especially as I've had the taste of life with you. I'd step away. Maria don't want you ever to be put in that position. Do you understand me?"

I nodded.

"Good now let's go wave the white flag for surrender."

"You're coming with me?"

"Duh, but first we shower."

I was pulled off the bed and carried on his shoulder. I took the opportunity to grab his bare ass and give it a good squeeze.

"Oh. Don't get me started again." He chuckled making me grin.