It goes in threes!

A week later.

I flopped back down on the bed after finishing my call with Stephen. It seemed that the owners of the business went bust and now I was out of work.

At first I thought maybe it was Zak putting pressure on him but I then opened a letter that Stephen had sent to Zak's house and there in black and white it said the business had gone into liquidation.

We had got back from England a few days ago and the following day Zak had left for a lockdown. It wasn't until I went to ring Aaron that I realised that he would also be away and now I was in fact in Vegas alone.

I huffed and looked at Gracie who was laying in the end of the bed.

"Well this sucks. What are we suppose to do?" I asked her.

Her answer? Was a sigh and rolled into her side to sleep.

"Good idea." I smiled and placed my head by hers. I fell asleep relatively quickly.

********
I was woke by a constant poke and then a lick on my lips.

"Urgh gray babe no." I groaned rolling onto my front.

In my mind I was about to go down a hill and back into the darkness when I woke with a pair of hands grabbing my bum.

"The fuck!" I shot across the bed half asleep and hit the floor hard.

I stayed down and heard a familiar laugh, I lifted my head to see Zak grinning at me.

"Go away." I mumbled pulling the bedding off the bed and onto the floor with me.

"Well hello to you to!"

I was sulking and kind of upset that everything around me was falling apart.. I just hoped Zak wasn't the last piece to fall.

The bedding was lifted up and Zak joined me under the bedding that I had over my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've just lost my job at the antique store, I haven't got Joey's and I have no home! What's next? You?" I asked.

He sat up pulling the duvet off me "You think I'm going to leave you?"

"They go in threes." I mumbled.

"Well it already has? Two jobs and an apartment. That's your three."

"You think?" I asked.

He nodded "Because I'm not going anywhere. You should know that by now and you do have a home. I don't just give anyone wardrobe space you know." He smiled.

I poked out my bottom lip and scooted over to him.

"What am I going to do? I need to work, I'll get fat and frumpy. You won't like me then." I mumbled.

"Work with me?! How many more times?" Zak asked with a smile.

"But we will be together 24/7!"

"And?!"

"I don't like your face that much!" I teased. He looked at me open mouthed before grabbing my hips and tickling me to the floor making me laugh hard.

"Say it!! SAY IT!"

"NEVER! GRA- GRACIE RUN!" I laughed trying to pull myself away.