No Cold | Sonic

As requested by @Spirit-Law a little (¿fluff?) one shot of our boi sonic ♥︎

(sorry if i have failed your expectations, BUT I HOPE YOU LOVE IT ANYWAYS ;-;)

anyways, enjoy~

–––––

(Sonic x Sick! Reader)

"A-Achoo!"

You sneezed for the umpteenth time today for as long as you can remember, taking another sip of the honey lemon tea your boyfriend had happily prepared for you.

"Come on, drink up some more.."

He gently leaned against you with his chin rested on your shoulder.

Your cheeks grew warm at the close contact, nodding and drinking up some more of the tea.

His arms gently wrapped around your waist as he planted soft kisses on your cheek and your neck.

"Did you sleep well?"

Agh, this man...

How lucky were you to have woken up to this lovely angel? You didn't just sleep well, you woke up immediately feeling fantastic upon the discovery of Sonic sitting by your bed.

And willing to take care of sick little you!

All you could muster was a small nod in response, still heavily distracted by all the affection for this man that was threatening to burst your poor heart.

He giggled as he gently pulled you onto his lap, pulling the covers up to cover your legs along with his.

He grabbed the tv remote and switched it on to the movie he decided to pop into the player as you slept soundly.

It was none other than your favorite movie.

Oh how well he knew you...

His arms so slightly tightened their grip around your figure, and all you could think about was how close he was to you despite knowing you were sick.

Normally people would keep their distance...

You decided you would remain quiet in the mean time and leave him to realize it.

-----

Halfway through the movie, you realized you were not making progress.

Sonic was still all cuddled up with you, occasionally smiling and chuckling at the movie.

It was difficult to pay any attention to it when he was so close, as if he was riling you up on purpose.

Gently, as to not hurt him in any way, you pushed his arms away and turned to face him.

His face held an adorably surprised look and you were quick to clarify.

"I-I'm really sick, I'm not sure you should be so close to me... I'd feel bad if you got sick because of me..."

Suddenly, he heaved a sigh of relief, afraid that you were going to say something else. He chuckled and simply pulled you back close as if to answer your troubles.

"No cold's ever gonna stop me from showering you with love, dear..."

-----

I FEEL LIKE THAT WAS A WEIRD FLUFF AND SONIC WAS SUPER OOC BUT I HOPE YOU ENOYED THAT ^_^"

またね〜