Puppy Love | Child Emperor

(Child Emperor x Child!Reader)

-----

Your [h/c] bangs clung on to your small round face, a river of tears flowing down your cheeks. The brunet boy stared at you, savoring his lollipop.

"Stop crying."

But no can do.

Your knee stung so badly, and your tears refused to stop flowing.

The brunet sighed and grabbed your hand, pulling out another sucker from his pocket and later handing it to you.

Your crying came to a halt, your small hand scrambling to wipe your face dry so you could savor the little treat.

"Geez, you're such a handful."

He tore off the wrapper and carefully popped the candy in your mouth. He leaned over, gently planting a kiss on your forehead as a blush crept onto his face.

Your hand tightly squeezed his own, your fingers interlocking.

Your adorable smile and red cheeks sent any composure he had left out of this world.

He bit whatever was left of his lollipop, crushing it into many pieces so he could throw the stick away. He tossed it into the nearest trash can and walked, hand-in-hand with you.

You merely savored the sweet treat he had given you with a smile on your face.

"Arigatou gozaimasu."

His cheeks flared once again, mumbling incoherent half curses, whilst managing to squeak a "you little cutie" out of affection.

Puppy love...

Oh how he enjoyed it.