Cursed Brat | Saitama

Saitama had come home late last night from a recurring duel with none other than Sonic, who is still currently bitter about the fact that Saitama can read him like an open book.

Today, it was the same. He looked extremely haggard, dragging his feet and undressing to his boxers by the door. He endlessly complained about the summer heat, asking for a sponge bath right by the door. [Name] clicked her tongue and got up to get an ice bath with a smirk.

Afterwards, she kneeled by Saitama and took the ice-cold cloth, damping it on his back. The bald man immediately shot up, sending a death glare straight at [Name]'s direction. She only grinned like a child, forcing Saitama against the wall and straddling him, proceeding to dab the cloth all over his face.

"N-no, [Name]! CURSE YOU!"

-----

Saitama grumbled, kicking the wall in frustation while letting the cold water run down his muscular back. For the past days, Sonic wouldn't leave him alone and then [Name] won't stop adding to his frustrations. More than anything, he was overcome with disappointment. Every night, after having deal with either a monster or an even bigger monster (that is Sonic), his only pleasure was being greeted home by [Name]. Whether it be her usual mischievious smirk or her usual sweet smile, Saitama couldn't help but feel his stress melt away upon the sight of her.

The sound of the pans and plates in the kitchen rang through the bathroom and Saitama let out a sigh, yet again looking forward to his supper.

Shutting off the shower, he stepped out with a towel around his waist, glad that cool water clung to his skin to cancel out the heat.

As he reached his room, some clothes were laid out on the bed for him, making him blush deep red in embarassment. But he surely thought that the gesture wasn't quite bad. Was [Name] trying to appeal to him or was she treating him like a child?

Nonetheless, he was glad that she cared about him.

After he finished changing, he rubbed his head dry and headed for the living room. As expected, there sitting was [Name] and now even Genos as well. Dinner was laid out neatly on the table and Genos creepily watched [Name] as she shoved food in her.

"Oi, Genos. What took you so long?"

The [h/c]-haired girl and fellow cyborg looked to Saitama and their faces immediately turned a deep shade of red. [Name] stifled laughter while trying her best to swallow her food and Genos merely narrowed his eyes at Saitama, observing his nether regions.

Saitama looked down and found a print of a dark-haired guy with a bowl cut with a thumbs-up. But that wasn't all as there was an extra dialogue saying "Splendid surprise! Wait and see!"

The bald man's eyes widened in shock as he instinctively covered his groin, gritting his teeth at [Name].

"TEME, WHY DID YOU—"

[Name] was already up by the window, waving the two goodbye as she leaped from one window to another, fleeing from Saitama who has blown a fuse.

"CURSE YOU, KUSOGAKI!"

-----

I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT ONE BUT HELLO AGAIN

IT'S ME.

AND I'M SORRY FOR THE LEE REFERENCE EVEN THOUGH THE DIALOGUE WAS IN NO WAY A REFERENCE TO LEE HIMSELF BUT I HOPE THIS WAS A GOOD ONE SEE Y'ALL!