Saitama & Genos (Christmas special)

Chuckling her goodbyes, [Name] ended the call, dropping her phone on her lap with a smile.

Her brother, whom she hadn't spoken to in forever, made some time to call her and greet her Merry Christmas.

As she looked at the night sky through the large window to her left, she felt that she was truly in high spirits.

Today, she also heard that her good friend Saitama was visiting her, but that he was coming with a guest.

Curious about who it could be, she told him she'd be glad to welcome them.

She looked at her nicely decorated living room and the movie that was playing on the random channel she had on. With a nice fluffy sweater and the finger food she had laid out in front of her, her heart felt like it would burst with joy.

Sure, she felt childish for feeling so joyous over seemingly little things but the spirit of Christmas maybe sapped her own or something, because she truly just unconditionally felt happy.

When Saitama called, it had been around 5pm, and it was now around 7. She had a doorbell installed right outside her door so she was sure she had nothing to worry about.

And with that, she decided she would take a nice, warm evening shower to make her day even better.

---

While in the shower, she thought about how her whole day has gone so far, with visiting her favorite bookstore earlier this morning, with the library folks holding a small party with just their staff.

Then there was her brother.

Then, there was Saitama and his awaited arrival.

With a smile plastered on her face the whole time, the time spent in the shower flew by quickly, and she wondered if Saitama was even close to getting to her doorstep anytime soon.

---

As she stepped out of the shower, the warm air from the heater greeted her, but the water all over her body made sure to cool her back down. Making sure to put on the towel around her body properly, she took an extra, smaller towel and began to wipe her hair. Walking in further, there sitting on her couch was Saitama in a red shirt and green shorts.

She jumped back in surprise at his sudden appearance, clutching her chest to calm down.

"What the hell, Sai. You can't just go entering peop–"

"Sensei, do you think she'd grow to like me with this?"

Just as she was about to give Saitama a good, harsh earful of sermons, a male's voice to her left suddenly cut her off, and as she turned to look...

There standing was a blond-haired man, in all his naked glory, looking at Saitama then at [Name].

Just standing there, staring and baffled for what seemed like forever, [Name]'s face very slowly flushed dark red, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she fainted.

The towel around her didn't hold up either, which in turn threw Saitama and Genos off.

"S-Sensei... ano, is this what they call karma?"

The baldy averted his gaze, growing red all the way to his ears.

"Damn you, Genos. I thought I told you to stop messing around."