Sweet Punishment | Saitama & Genos

Loud male voices rang in the living room as you buried your face in a pillow. It was still just 5:30 in the morning, and the duo outside was bickering for some reason.

You were finally fed up, grabbing the blanket and tying it loosely just around your neck like a cape. You slammed the door open and yelled for the two to stop.

"CAN YOU LOVERS JUST STOP BICKERING FOR ONCE?"

The two men immediately turned to you, startled by your unusually loud voice. Your cheeks were red and you were panting with fists clenched.

"I'm just trying to sleep here... can you please do the arguing elsewhere?"

Saitama was the one to break the silence, shoving a palm in Genos' face and stepping towards you. "Please don't call us lovers. Ever. Again."

You chuckled and threw your head back with a sheepish grin. "You two might as well be that adorable married couple down the street."

The baldy pushed on his palm, sending Genos a bit farther back as he moved even closer to you. He laughed nervously, moving his face to about an inch away from yours.

"Say it again, I dare you."

You glanced behind him to see Genos staring intently at the both of you. "And what will you do if I say it?"

He gently traced your lips with his thumb. "A sweet punishment..."

Your face lit up bright red, trying to stutter a witty response as Saitama slowly closed in on you, only for you to feel an odd sensation on your chest. Both you and Saitama stopped and looked down to find Genos' palm cradling one of your mounds of flesh.

Your face very slowly turned a couple shades darker, same with Saitama.

"Sensei, I believe you were thinking of thi–"

You screamed with all your might, slapping Saitama hard across the face. The baldy stepped back and held his cheek in pain, fuming at the cyborg.

"Genos..."

The cyborg merely chuckled, sprinting to the door and out of the building.

"Thanks for the feel, [Name]-san!"

The baldy bowed apologetically before turning on his heels and running after the mischievious cyborg.

-----

Hi! I'm so sorry for all the bias lately >.< I'm close to switching into my second semester so I've been a little busy and I know I've been focusing an awful lot on Saitama and Genos

To the Sonic and Mumen fans, I'm so sorry I've been off track! I'll try to make up for the loss of balance soon but in the meantime, I do hope you enjoy the ones I put out ;)

Have a great day!

-azusa!